Billie Eilish joins Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande in the 30B Spotify club

Kyoto

And that's only with 2 albums and an EP :rip: 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

And that's only with 2 albums and an EP :rip: 

Well, she also has two hit soundtrack singles so It's really truly impressive

Joins Taylor Swift in the above 30b club. Taylor is way above the 30b club. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Amazing:clap3: can’t wait for all artists to join this club at some point :clap3:

Billie is generational album artist like Taylor. Don't depend on hits but whole albums. I m not even fan but credit where it is due. Her ep has become iconic. It is like those rock albums which didn't sell in peak week or have higher chartings, but became a long term classic years after year.

It is double digit seller already and future 20 million seller. She is that big. Hte mightn't have done that well but she will make a big comeback with right material again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

hmm

Numbers don't lie babe, Billie is the most successful MPG to debut since Ariana (2013). Am I missing someone?

• Like 1

Very insane considering her debut was so recent. HTE wasn’t my favorite, but excited to see where she goes for BE3

1 hour ago, adylovestaylorandjb said:

Billie is generational album artist like Taylor. Don't depend on hits but whole albums. I m not even fan but credit where it is due. Her ep has become iconic. It is like those rock albums which didn't sell in peak week or have higher chartings, but became a long term classic years after year.

It is double digit seller already and future 20 million seller. She is that big. Hte mightn't have done that well but she will make a big comeback with right material again

HTE stats would be better if she had included "Everything I Wanted". I know another artist who never would've left a worldwide hit off of their album even if it didn't fit... but anyway :coffee:

2 hours ago, Psyduck said:

HTE stats would be better if she had included "Everything I Wanted". I know another artist who never would've left a worldwide hit off of their album even if it didn't fit... but anyway :coffee:

It's included on some edition of WWAFAWDWG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Well, she also has two hit soundtrack singles so It's really truly impressive

Actually 4, lovely and bored are also smashes :jonny5:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wish said:

Numbers don't lie babe, Billie is the most successful MPG to debut since Ariana (2013). Am I missing someone?

Doja cat? Where is she? 

Billie has truly convinced me she doesn't need hits to sell. I'm gonna be honest I truly don't get her music and her vibe but that's okay not everything is for everyone, but the numbers and the history don't lie. She truly has a certain appeal that transcends your average hitmaker. Props to her! :clap3:

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2023 at 5:47 AM, wish said:

she's definitely much more impactful than her closet rival

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.