2 hours ago, Jay L said:

oh wow :clap3:

why is James Charles there

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/6/2024 at 9:12 PM, sxmescudi said:

i'm interested in how Beyoncé and Tyla compare track by track for their albums 

I didn't expect Tyla to be so close with Beyonce, like whaat? If Water, Jump and other songs remain stable it could actually surpass it 😳

Oh I know this interview will be messy :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Automatic said:

OH WOW oh wow.  

8 hours ago, Automatic said:

More exposure, we love to see that. 

The way this is still my fav of 2024. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way her team is being dragged left and right for letting her do this interview. I knew it would be a disaster and I also knew I'd wake up to the race discourse being a trending topic again :dies:

• Like 1

Controversy will only help her at this stage of her career, her team knew what they were doing by putting her on a platform like that:sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm about to watch now. They better put Jump on power rotation after this :dies: 

Welp. She just put out a statement on her broadcast channel. I hope people move on now, lol.

GP-U7fBX0AIjE7k?format=jpg&name=large 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Automatic said:

Welp. She just put out a statement on her broadcast channel. I hope people move on now, lol.

GP-U7fBX0AIjE7k?format=jpg&name=large 

Annoying she had to release a statement but she did it well. We been knew she is black but certain online trolls were going to keep pushing a different narrative so I'm glad she cleared that up :clap3: Black South African queen. Now they better stream Jump! 

• Like 1

• Like 1

The timing of the performance announcement :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She better DANCE DANCE at the BET awards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Her team has put everything on her.

• Like 1

we need Jump performance 

people will find any idiotic reason to try and hate on her but she's doing everything right idk. see when you're that girl. :jonny6:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Automatic said:

The way her team is being dragged left and right for letting her do this interview. I knew it would be a disaster and I also knew I'd wake up to the race discourse being a trending topic again :dies:

Controversy is still marketing and her statement was very clever and well-said. If someone is right, no matter what, the general public will support them. It will not hurt her public image at all. 

What controversy are you talking about ?

15 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Controversy is still marketing and her statement was very clever and well-said. If someone is right, no matter what, the general public will support them. It will not hurt her public image at all. 

I'm glad she addressed it too, it was annoying seeing people constantly speak for her but I hate that she had to experience that and be put in an uncomfortable position. It was revealed that her team gave a list of subjects not to touch & that Charlamagne purposely went through all of them to blindside her.

Now, let's hope her BET Awards performance at the end of the month goes viral so she can get even more publicity :gaycat1: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Automatic said:

I'm glad she addressed it too, it was annoying seeing people constantly speak for her but I hate that she had to experience that and be put in an uncomfortable position. It was revealed that her team gave a list of subjects not to touch & that Charlamagne purposely went through all of them to blindside her.

Now, let's hope her BET Awards performance at the end of the month goes viral so she can get even more publicity :gaycat1: 

Yep, it's pointless to worry about morons like them. Tyla has an amazing team around her which will support her. We have the BET Awards to look forward to, the festivals and god knows what else. 

Our girl is active this month :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.