Do you talk to yourself?

Queen.

There are times when I do for self-encouragement and to speak things in existence for blessings

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• The Man Who

• Outlaws

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to myself and make up entire careers of fictional pop stars for fun. 

Sometimes I'll linger on the same one for 2 or 3 days and then move on.

The last one I came up with had a plan for her career till her 250th birthday, making LOTS of secret albums and then she released a virtual reality gaming box set that was a classic for every pop music stanning household for generations. it cost $1,989 dollars.

After she died they made an entire TV Show like Glee where they would use every single one of her songs as a musical number and it had 17 seasons. And then after they started releasing her secret albums they made a reunion show where they did 3 more seasons.

When she was in her 70s 80s and early 90s she wrote and developed 4 smash musicals.

After that, she authorized everything she had ever written to be distributed to other artists, so the popular artists of later generations would make collaborative albums where they would all sing her songs and they had an extremely popular radio station where they would always have something new to play that she co-wrote.

These were basically a "VAULT" where all of the popular songwriters would just OPEN IT and get inspired by her writing and they would write over hundreds of years hit songs all coated with her original lyrics and poems. Because even though she made dozens of albums throughout her life, there was SO MUCH that didn't get fully realized that had a s*** ton of potential.

This would continue to happen for 153 years after she died. 

They then opened a music school in her name. She RULED the music industry for hundreds of years. It was CRAZY.

She would record secret messages to her fans at 24, saying "When you see this, I will already be dead" and then just drop album after album throughout the 153 years with new videos that would be re-worked with the latest technology.

It was a MOMENT in history and something i hope somebody that has the resources is doing right now. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Haha 8

Yes, in my head I am a pop girl with my Nicole Scherzinger hits fillng out stadiums

I thank the academy for my non existing Oscar every time I’m in the shower so yes

• Haha 2

i work remotely so constantly lol :dies:

also stream this excellence

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 1

I have to. I dont always have my friends to get me in check. I sometimes have to do it myself:gaycatx:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

i create fake scenarios so that i dont talk to myself but technically, i ask questions then answer it myself :gaycat6: sometimes i even debate w my own ideas :gaycatx:

• Like 7

Yes, absolutely. Is it true that some people actually dont have inner monologue? What do they do all day????

Edited by pisuke

21 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

The last one I came up with had a plan for her career till her 250th birthday, making LOTS of secret albums and then she released a virtual reality gaming box set that was a classic for every pop music stanning household for generations. it cost $1,989 dollars.

After she died they made an entire TV Show like Glee where they would use every single one of her songs as a musical number and it had 17 seasons. And then after they started releasing her secret albums they made a reunion show where they did 3 more seasons.

When she was in her 70s 80s and early 90s she wrote and developed 4 smash musicals.

After that, she authorized everything she had ever written to be distributed to other artists, so the popular artists of later generations would make collaborative albums where they would all sing her songs and they had an extremely popular radio station where they would always have something new to play that she co-wrote.

These were basically a "VAULT" where all of the popular songwriters would just OPEN IT and get inspired by her writing and they would write over hundreds of years hit songs all coated with her original lyrics and poems. Because even though she made dozens of albums throughout her life, there was SO MUCH that didn't get fully realized that had a s*** ton of potential.

They then opened a music school in her name. She RULED the music industry for hundreds of years. It was CRAZY.

She would record secret messages to her fans at 24, saying "When you see this, I will already be dead" and then just drop album after album throughout the 153 years with new videos that would be re-worked with the latest technology.

It was a MOMENT in history and something i hope somebody that has the resources is doing right now. :cm:

I was not expecting this I Talk To Myself (selena_lavigne’s Version) [From the Vault] story when I came in here, but you do you boo!

:ryan3:

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

ohh-wow.gif

I sometimes talk aloud when I'm trying to remember what I need to do in a given moment

Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness so naur 

Im not schizophrenic so no! 

I sometimes pretend I'm being interviewed and answer questions I make up in my head, yes :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.