Edita - 'Ljustura'

BOOM!

KjOylMN.png

Her solo debut album and it's such a SERVE! She ATE!

My faves:

MPG after this album for sure! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Edited by BOOM!

Alpha i Omega's status as Serbian AOTYs remains intact 

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Alpha i Omega's status as Serbian AOTYs remains intact 

Sadly she kinda flopped with both. Her streams/views are tragic and no one is talking about the albums anymore. Both albums are good imo. but she is over i fear.

2 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Sadly she kinda flopped with both. Her streams/views are tragic and no one is talking about the albums anymore. Both albums are good imo. but she is over i fear.

I mean she was over when she started supporting the current government. Deservedly so tbh. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

I mean she was over when she started supporting the current government. Deservedly so tbh. 

two fads

53 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

And she continues to be totally unlikable and trying to drag and shade Tea, Prija and other girlies that are SLAYING. She is simply over.

Also where are her music videos for all the songs and physical release of the albums that she promised?? :rip:

46 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

two fads

I mean this government has stuck around for way too long to be called a fad. 

13 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

And she continues to be totally unlikable and trying to drag and shade Tea, Prija and other girlies that are SLAYING. She is simply over.

Also where are her music videos for all the songs and physical release of the albums that she promised?? :rip:

I mean she usually brings the visuals but we’re not gonna get anything else out of this era lbr. 

Edited by Navy4Life

7 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

I mean this government has stuck around for way too long to be called a fad. 

We’ll forget about those 11 years of mediocrity 

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We’ll forget about those 11 years of mediocrity 

Not even mediocrity. They literally made everything worse. Mediocrity would be welcome at this point. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/24/2023 at 4:21 PM, BOOM! said:

KjOylMN.png

Her solo debut album and it's such a SERVE! She ATE!

My faves:

MPG after this album for sure! :clap3::clap3::clap3:
I'm enjoying Edita's solo debut album "Ljustura"! Music that gets you this excited is always a great find. If you have any favorite tracks or specific highlights from the album, feel free to share them with us. If any of you  tackling the challenges of college assignments, IvyPanda could be your go-to solution. I https://letsgradeit.com/review/ivypanda/ It's a fantastic resource for academic assistance. The reviews on the site offer valuable insights into their services, helping you make an informed decision. I've had a positive experience with IvyPanda – they deliver quality work, meet deadlines, and provide excellent support. 

I'm enjoying Edita's solo debut album "Ljustura"! Music that gets you this excited is always a great find. If you have any favorite tracks or specific highlights from the album, feel free to share them with us.

Edited by StevenWhisnant

My AOTY i fear... Can't stop listening and she DELIVERED more than i expected!

Radioaktivna, Atlantida, Sex i Grad, Ljustura, Monica Belluci, Plavi and Ko Te Pita. Except for Budi Mi Dobro Ti which i also like, literally NO skips for me! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.