Taylor Swift: First Female artist with 10 #1 on Hot100 and BB200

FolkLover1989

The most successful artist of our generation. The one who has ALL the girlies shook!

Half of this website can't cope with HA, she's too successful!

Decease the gays queen!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

That's such a great achievement. Many have more #1 singles, some have more #1 albums but she's able to dominate both metrics 

• Like 9

She's insane :rip: 

Thats insane omg :deadbanana:

OTH will seethe at our girl! Way to go Blondie! You worked hard to earn this! 

The fact that she will have two past eras battling it out on the top of the singles and albums charts next week while her most recent release is kinda sitting in the back is something else

3 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

OTH will seethe at our girl! Way to go Blondie! You worked hard to earn this! 

With 1989 TV coming out in 4 days, she will not let her foot off their necks. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

i'm actually surprised Mariah never accomplished this considering how huge she was in the 90s. Madonna has done this internationally but also surprised she never made it in the US

anyways, congrats to Taylor. she's having such a huge year

The way she hasn't let anyone breathe at all in 2023 is truly part of history. And there's still one huge event coming this Friday. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's such a great achievement. Many have more #1 singles, some have more #1 albums but she's able to dominate both metrics 

And the fact that only a handful can reach these stats is even more mind-blowing.

Rihanna is far away on billboard 200, Katy is also far on it, Gaga is halfway on both charts if I'm not mistaken, Ariana also is far on billboard 200, Ed Sheeran, Posty, Bunny, are out of the equation at this point, with only Beyoncé and Bieber having a shot at it.

Well, who are the other male artists who have done this? the Beatles? Drake? Michael Jackson?

She is set to surpass Mariah to become the biggest female Billboard artist of all time.

7 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Well, who are the other male artists who have done this? the Beatles? Drake? Michael Jackson?

She is set to surpass Mariah to become the biggest female Billboard artist of all time.

The Beatles, Elvis, Drake, and Taylor Swift are the 4 artists to have achieved this.  

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

She will likely make it to 20 on both too

100% for albums she will but I’m not sure about singles. I’m sure she could do it if she released pre-release singles for her next 2-3 albums but that’s doubtful.

And yeah this is insane. I was waiting for her to get this record (Madonna almost had it if she had released her next album before now and if it went #1).

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.