Free speech warrior Elon Musk shadow bans Palestinian orgs on Twitter / X

Communion

The whole thing of people's follower totals mysteriously dropping - no matter what side or political issue - always seemed silly or like fluff to me, but literally this... is real. I just tried and am in awe that Twitter just unfollows you from the account after you follow it. 

Try it for yourself. Click "Follow" and the refresh the page. For most people, it's back to not following the account:

https://twitter.com/Pal_ActionUS

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

tamar-braxton-oh-no.gif

Nothing surprises me about this man anymore.

These threads always remind me of his boot licking shills that invaded this forum a while back. PTSD teas. :gaycat6:

• Like 2

It's true. It won't let me follow them. So much for protecting people's freedom of speech :deadbanana:

• Like 2

Same thing happened to me, it originally stayed as "followingx, but when I closed the window and reopened it showed as I was not following this. 

This is gross tbh!

“Freedom of Speech”….right. We all know what Elon truly meant by that when he went into deep debt after buying twitter for 4x it’s worth   

• Like 1

Yeah, I just tried it and it's true... The account doesn't even appear on my following list. It also shows that it has 12.2k followers but when you try to view their followers list, it says that they don't have any.

tamar-braxton-oh-no.gif

He needs to be ******* stopped. NOW! 

It's nice to see more people finally realizing his "principles" are full of ****.

He might be a conservative limiting free speech, but the democrats want the same thing. Censorship is real and it comes from the Biden voters as well, actually in particular.

Conservatives like censoring things that mess with their heternormative way of life. Liberals enjoy full blown censorship. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

48 minutes ago, differentkindahigh said:

He might be a conservative limiting free speech, but the democrats want the same thing. Censorship is real and it comes from the Biden voters as well, actually in particular.

Conservatives like censoring things that mess with their heternormative way of life. Liberals enjoy full blown censorship. 

What is this whataboutism :rip:

What a loser. The way his image went from this technocratic visionary to a lame, childish Twitter moderator in a couple of years needs to be studied

Edited by bestfiction
  • Like 1

I said in another thread that Elon is one of the key components in the War on Information that we’re currently living through, and this just furthers that sentiment.

I bet Elon and Grimes can still make plenty of racist Nazi adjacent and neo-Nazi tweets and no algorithm will stop them.

But accounts supporting the Palestinians are getting shadow banned.

It is hilarious to me how this man was all about unfiltered free speech no matter the point of view and he had so many supporters for it. And by now even most of his supporters who came to him around his free speech stance are silent/gone. He is so unbalanced as a person

He's a trash, we've been knew. He basically doing the same to some pro Ukrainian twitters but in the same time allowing russian propaganda in full force :gaycatx:

On 10/23/2023 at 6:02 PM, LikeATattoo said:

I said in another thread that Elon is one of the key components in the War on Information that we’re currently living through, and this just furthers that sentiment.

Explain

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.