Update: Biden's Palestine failure - lowest approval of term, record-low #s w/ Dems

Communion

7 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Tell us again how just letting Trump win or hoping he does is so great for everyone including the people some here say they care about 💀 

Joe Biden set the benchmark. Now all the Republicans will try to position themselves as supporting more extreme ethnic cleansing that Joe Biden.

Whichever candidate wins, you'll get more ethnic cleansing thanks to Joe Biden.

Should we thank him for that?

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• If U Seek Amy

• Delirious

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

The people in this thread don't care. They made their statement clear as day. One goes to say that if Trump win, we 'deserve' it.

Same person called me an Islamophobic Zionist and said I had no right to speak and once I told them I am an ex Muslim they stopped replying to me because there's nothing to say without embarrassing themselves especially when they're a NON MUSLIM.

Nah, I just stopped replying to you because it's obvious that you're seething with hatred and want more Palestinians to die at the hands of Israelis due to some resentment you have towards Muslims as a whole.

You being Ex-Muslim doesn't prevent you from being a raging bigot towards people who were and are still Muslims.

You "speaking out" solely consists of making threads meant to motivate other ATRLers into speaking just as hatefully about Muslims as you do. Your hatred is extremely transparent to anyone with eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Nah, I just stopped replying to you because it's obvious that you're seething with hatred and want more Palestinians to die at the hands of Israelis due to some resentment you have towards Muslims as a whole.

You being Ex-Muslim doesn't prevent you from being a raging bigot towards people who were and are still Muslims.

You "speaking out" solely consists of making threads meant to motivate other ATRLers into speaking just as hatefully about Muslims as you do. Your hatred is extremely transparent to anyone with eyes.

so you agree? you agree that youre not a muslim/exmuslim or POC?

Please do not speak for me and for others who ARE ex muslims. And DEFINITELY do not tell me what I can or cannot say which you have been doing quite a lot.

Nothing is worse than white liberals like you and others in this thread telling me how I should use my free speech. It makes me gag if I'm being honest.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 7

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

so you agree? you agree that youre not a muslim/exmuslim or POC?

Please do not speak for me and for others who ARE ex muslims. And DEFINITELY do not tell me what I can or cannot say which you have been doing quite a lot.

Nothing is worse than white liberals like you and others in this thread telling me how I should use my free speech. It makes me gag if I'm being honest.

I didn't say you COULDN'T be a hateful bigot. Just don't be surprised you're getting the pushback you deserve for rooting for Palestinians to be wiped off the map by vengeful genocide. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences, and also isn't a right guaranteed by ATRL, a privately owned forum.

you screaming your head off about 

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

1400 Israelis 2 weeks ago & [...] 200 captive

doesn't change the fact that Israel has more than quadrupled the death toll already, and has likely killed more hostages with their recklessly indiscriminate bombing campaigns than Hamas fighters at this point (at least 50, according to Haaretz, which is an Israeli publication and isn't run by Hamas which is the excuse I know you're going to run with)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAP said:

I bet you these white liberals claiming people/leftists abstaining from voting (based on legit grievance) “hate their fellow Americans, especially those of color” don’t even speak to any person of color for their input, let alone enough to take seriously or even arrive at that conclusion. Because no one that does would be so brazen as to use “black on black crime” as a non sequitur in an argument. No one f*cking brought that up or was preparing to other than you, like b*tch what are you talking about? :deadbanana2: 

As a brown immigrant and someone who grew up/worked in DC I see this ALL the time! White liberals/yas queen Hillary with good paying jobs always trying to guilt trip us into voting blue no matter what online yet when you see them at brunch the entire table looks like them because the first thing they ask you when you try to befriend them is “what school did you go to?”, “what’s your major?” They have absolutely no interest in being your friend unless you come from the same backgrounds/schools as they or could help them get a better job. 

i voted for Biden in the last election btw but i cannot support a Zionist candidate who’s entire presidency has been being more focused on sending aid to Ukraine and Israel than doing anything substantial for the youth, POC, immigrants etc. they only pretend to care about us around election time just to be betrayed again and again once in power. 

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I didn't say you COULDN'T be a hateful bigot. Just don't be surprised you're getting the pushback you deserve for rooting for Palestinians to be wiped off the map by vengeful genocide. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences, and also isn't a right guaranteed by ATRL, a privately owned forum.

you screaming your head off about 

doesn't change the fact that Israel has more than quadrupled the death toll already, and has likely killed more hostages with their recklessly indiscriminate bombing campaigns than Hamas fighters at this point (at least 50, according to Haaretz, which is an Israeli publication and isn't run by Hamas which is the excuse I know you're going to run with)

Where did I say I was rooting for Palestinians to be wiped off the map? You're a joke at this point. And you calling me a BIGOT lol when it's clear YOU are bigoted against ex-muslims and want to deny their free spech. I've seen it all many times!! Please do not speak for others when you know nothing about us. Thank you.

Also doesn't change the fact that Hama's slaughtered 1,400 innocent israelis. I don't see anyone in this thread condemning the innocent Israel lives lost in this genocide? Israel has the right to exist and defend itself, but I absolutely agree that they should not be harming innocent Palestinian civilians. But, noone in this thread is calling out the horrendous actions of the Hama's but only the IDF? Make it make sense.

Oh that totally explains why a non POC person like you wouldn't care if Trump gets elected because it wouldn't affect you anyways. It will affect POC's and other minorities. I'm starting to see a pattern here!

Edited by Delirious
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

42 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Oh I've really had it with your hateful ass.

I also grew up and still live in a Muslim-majority country as a non-religious gay man. I also have an incredible amount of rage, anger, and resentment against Islam and many Muslims as well, so don't even bother replying to me and trying to school me on that and the emotional trauma it causes us.

I used to lowkey sympathize with you because I understand some of my fellow ex-Muslims' trauma and extreme resentment, but you just never knew where to draw the line. It is a fact that many ex-Muslims tend to do this out of religious trauma and "rebelling" against Islam, but that cannot be used as an excuse to spew hateful sh-t. You present yourself as someone who is revealing the "real truth" about Muslims and speaking from experience then end up allying with far-right/fascist groups and dehumanizing an entire group of people. (Newsflash: the people you're simping for don't even like you!)

Your contribution to this site is nothing other than making threads and posts dedicated to dehumanizing Muslims and brown people, all veiled under "IM JUST CRITICIZING ISLAM THE RELIGION OKAYY!!!! BUT MUSLIMS ARE BARBARIC DANGEROUS ANIMALS THAT SHOULD GET DEPORTED!!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT????? YOU ARE NOT AN EX-MUSLIM AND A POC LIKE ME??????". We all see right through you and you aren't fooling anyone. Trust. The only people co-signing you are the same ones who think it's okay for Palestinians to be killed because they're not LGBTQ+ rights supporters and activists, aka people with 2 (generous) brain cells.

You being ex-Muslim won't change the fact that you're still a bigot, a zionist, and a genocide supporter. So stop weaponizing it against @Communion, @ClashAndBurn, and other users here when they call your ass out.

I truly, genuinely hope that you get to heal and slowly process and let go of that sh-t. 

Ok so let's get some things straight here:

1. You said I never knew where to draw the line? Please be specific what do you mean by this? Where have I spewed any 'hateful ****'? I would like receipts.

2. No, speaking the 'real truth' does not align with far-right/fascist groups but not voting for Biden does in fact, realistically speaking. And yes, I agree, newsflash, if you don't vote for Biden, when Trump wins, it's gonna be all over for us.

3. Show me posts where I have 'dehumanized Muslims and brown people'. I would like to see it.

4. Never said this whatsoever: "MUSLIMS ARE BARBARIC DANGEROUS ANIMALS THAT SHOULD GET DEPORTED" Would like to see receipts.

5. "YOU ARE NOT AN EX-MUSLIM AND A POC LIKE ME?" Yes, if youre non Exmuslim or a POC, please for lord sakes, shut the **** up.

6. "okay for Palestinians to be killed because they're not LGBTQ+ rights supporters and activists" - who said this? Who? I would like receipts for this too. Noone has said this ever on ATRL. Especially not me.

7. "bigot, a zionist, and a genocide supporter" You can call me what you want but your whole argument still means a load of nothing when they're just false accusations and dream scenarios.

8. I will continue using my experience against Communion AKA a white COMMUNISM supporter and ClashAndBurn another WHITE person who apparently thinks the liberals deserve the suffering after Trump gets elected.

9. There's nothing to heal. I'm just using my rights of free speech. That is all.

10. So yep, you said a whole lot of nothing but ok.

• Thumbs Down 10

6 minutes ago, Delirious said:

7. "bigot, a zionist, and a genocide supporter" You can call me what you want but your whole argument still means a load of nothing when they're just false accusations and dream scenarios.

We can add DUMB and DENSE to that list maybe if you want:

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

Israel has the right to exist and defend itself

Do you even know anything about this "conflict" (occupation, terrorism, apartheid, genocide) outside of "Palestinians = Hamas = Islam = bad" and "Israel = defending itself against Muslims = good"? because all of your posts here and in the mega thread prove this and I will not be engaging anymore.

The fact that you think this is "free speech" alone... :toofunny3:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

We can add DUMB and DENSE to that list maybe if you want:

Do you even know anything about this "conflict" outside of "Palestinians = Hamas = Islam = bad" and "Israel = defending itself against Muslims = good"? because all of your posts here and in the mega thread prove this and I will not be engaging anymore.

The fact that you think this is "free speech" alone... :toofunny3:

Exactly, so you can't answer my queries regarding your own delusional made-up statements. That's what I thought.

"Palestinians = Hamas" - never said this. I would like to see where I said this or insinuated this?

"Islam = bad" - Not necessarily, depends on the person. And I never said this either.

"Israel = defending itself against Muslims = good" - Never said this. I said they were defending themselves against the Hama's AKA a TERRORIST organisation. I wrote many times that the IDF were evil for killing Palestinian citizens.

So once again, a whole load of nothing but false accusations and dream scenarios.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 9

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Exactly, so you can't answer my queries regarding your own delusional made-up statements. That's what I thought.

"Palestinians = Hamas" - never said this. I would like to see where I said this or insinuated this?

"Islam = bad" - Not necessarily, depends on the person. And I never said this either.

"Israel = defending itself against Muslims = good" - Never said this. I said they were defending themselves against the Hama's AKA a TERRORIST organisation. I wrote many times that the IDF were evil for killing Palestinian citizens.

So once again, a whole load of nothing but false accusations and dream scenarios.

You: Israel has the right to exist and defend itself

Us: So you are a zionist and genocide supporter

You: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

Im just :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You: Israel has the right to exist and defend itself

Us: So you are a zionist and genocide supporter

You: FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

Im just :deadbanana2:

Does Israel not have the right to exist and defend itself against the TERRORIST organisation which killed 1,400 Israelis + other tourists on Oct 7 and have 220 hostages currently?

You sound dumb and dense. What do you expect Israel to do? Pretend like as if nothing happened?

If you don't think Israel has the right to exist and defend itself, YOU are the terrorist organisation supporter and genocide of Israeli people supporter. Terrorism has no place in this world.

And like I said, the way Israel is doing it however, is horrific and they are evil for killing Palestinian citizens. I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself.

NEWS FLASH: You can condemn the actions of Hama's and IDF at the same time, which a lot of people here seem to have a hard time to grasp. Condemning the actions of Hama's does not = to supporting Israel's actions.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 11

10 hours ago, GhostBox said:

The people who vote in America have the attention span of a child. What’s ever in the news the last month of the election will decide it.

that will be inflation, gas prices, abortion, ect. Things that affect each voter personally. Nothing more .

Yeah idk why I was even getting paranoid about trump winning when he might even be in jail by then. We’ll see on Election Day I guess.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, She-Rah said:

As a brown immigrant and someone who grew up/worked in DC I see this ALL the time! White liberals/yas queen Hillary with good paying jobs always trying to guilt trip us into voting blue no matter what online yet when you see them at brunch the entire table looks like them because the first thing they ask you when you try to befriend them is “what school did you go to?”, “what’s your major?” They have absolutely no interest in being your friend unless you come from the same backgrounds/schools as they or could help them get a better job. 

i voted for Biden in the last election btw but i cannot support a Zionist candidate who’s entire presidency has been being more focused on sending aid to Ukraine and Israel than doing anything substantial for the youth, POC, immigrants etc. they only pretend to care about us around election time just to be betrayed again and again once in power. 

Yup, I see it all the time as a black man. Quick to exploit someone vulnerable as a patsy for their own self-serving agenda and condescend us when we call them out. For as much as they like to scaremonger about a dismal future, they sure are oblivious of the inertia that exists now from our “leaders” that will get us closer to this imagined future. No sh*t the future will be bleak when our needs are being neglected now by “leaders” that lie to our faces about sharing a common struggle like this is some minstrel show from 1880. No sh*t people will refuse to vote when their livelihoods are not improving and their power/input are ignored by “leaders” whose selfish decision adversely affect their lives. That is a legitimate cause (let alone a genocide) and if you want a real democracy then that means holding everyone in power accountable to their actions. Yeah voting is a “transaction” because we aren’t beholden to them; they are beholden to us.

White liberals wanna stand by us? Great. But don’t ever be so daft enough to believe that someone that patronizing and uneducated could ever speak on my behalf or show solidarity. We already had that when the pisshead in chief claimed “you aren’t black if you don’t vote for me” (yet I still voted for him) and we don’t need anymore of that. :cm:

Edited by DAP
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, GhostBox said:

The people who vote in America have the attention span of a child. What’s ever in the news the last month of the election will decide it.

that will be inflation, gas prices, abortion, ect. Things that affect each voter personally. Nothing more .

This.

Im sorry to sound callous, but the avg American is far more concerned with issues that directly affect us than foreign policy. 

• Like 1

No honest person who isn't fooling themselves or acting in good faith would believe a sitting President polling IN THE 30s would win re-election or have a decent chance even. :deadbanana4:

The fact that some of you can't see that, refuse to, or blindly believe it doesn't matter are foolish. :redface:

The only thing Biden has going for him is Trump, who is a wildcard. If it were anyone else Biden would be absolutely clobbered in 2024. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

the avg American is far more concerned with issues that directly affect us

*looks around* oh Biden's ******. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Oh I've really had it with your hateful ass.

I also grew up and still live in a Muslim-majority country as a non-religious gay man. I also have an incredible amount of rage, anger, and resentment against Islam and many Muslims as well, so don't even bother replying to me and trying to school me on that and the emotional trauma it causes us.

I used to lowkey sympathize with you because I understand some of my fellow ex-Muslims' trauma and extreme resentment, but you just never knew where to draw the line. It is a fact that many ex-Muslims tend to do this out of religious trauma and "rebelling" against Islam, but that cannot be used as an excuse to spew hateful sh-t. You present yourself as someone who is revealing the "real truth" about Muslims and speaking from experience then end up allying with far-right/fascist groups and dehumanizing an entire group of people. (Newsflash: the people you're simping for don't even like you!)

Your contribution to this site is nothing other than making threads and posts dedicated to dehumanizing Muslims and brown people, all veiled under "IM JUST CRITICIZING ISLAM THE RELIGION OKAYY!!!! BUT MUSLIMS ARE BARBARIC DANGEROUS ANIMALS THAT SHOULD GET DEPORTED!!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME AND TALK TO ME LIKE THAT????? YOU ARE NOT AN EX-MUSLIM AND A POC LIKE ME??????". We all see right through you and you aren't fooling anyone. Trust. The only people co-signing you are the same ones who think it's okay for Palestinians to be killed because they're not LGBTQ+ rights supporters and activists, aka people with 2 (generous) brain cells.

You being ex-Muslim won't change the fact that you're still a bigot, a zionist, and a genocide supporter. So stop weaponizing it against @Communion, @ClashAndBurn, and other users here when they call your ass out.

I truly, genuinely hope that you get to heal and slowly process and let go of that sh-t. 

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

The way that loser ran away from the israel/palestine thread after the zionist lies he was quoting were exposed and he wants us to think that he cares about the suffering in Palestine.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, airplane said:

The sheer amount of hyperbole that is emerging from every angle during this conflict is wild :deadbanana4: I don't mean this as a defense of Biden at all because the lesser of two evils is still an evil. But people are on crack if they think Trump's rhetoric and decision-making in this situation wouldn't be 100x worse if he were president right now :rip: The only reason why Trump did not directly call for the eradication of Gaza during his presidency is because nothing like October 7 happened while he was president. Even right now, as he's doing campaign speeches, he's saying things like "if someone spills one drop of our blood, we'll dump a gallon of theirs in response."

If people feel like they can't stomach voting for Biden because of how he's handled this situation, that's their right, but I just really hope they've fully thought through how much horrifyingly worse it will get if Trump is re-elected and this current unrest is still going on or if there's a new inciting incident to re-ignite it while he's president.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, airplane said:

You think Trump would be saying Free Palestine if he was in power?:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.