Italian PM leaves her partner after leaked videos of him flirting with other women

vale9001

Yesterday the Tv show Striscia la notizia aired behind the scenes videos of Giorgia Meloni partner, and father of her 8 years old daughter, where he flirts (to the limit of sexual harassment) with some female colleagues (he's a tv journalist with his own daily show).

In the leaked video he touches the head of a woman and he says to her "you're so beautiful and smart, why i didn't met you before"

In another his voice is heard when he jokes with a female colleague "if you want to work here you need to know we love the threesome, or even something with 4 people in it. We love to ****"

Today Giorgia Meloni announced the end of their relationship after 10 years together.

well it's over

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by vale9001

Oh wow hes hot af. Italian men are my weakness. All those gorgeous features.

Ugly ass

It's funny that this happened to her considering her political views. I have zero sympathy for her. 

spacer.png

I wish him the best of the worst there is :) 

Edited by Finite

7 minutes ago, Finite said:

spacer.png

I wish him the best of the worst there is :) 

He was already 10 years with that literal devil :ryan3:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Looks like a spot just opened up in that foursome he spoke of

Me me me me meeeee

Waitttt, this ***** wasn't even married AND had a child outside marriage after spitting so much "traditional family values" **** in order to **** LGBTQ people?!:bibliahh:

What is her rate of approval in Italy? Like, do they care that she's full of **** or do they just like her because she's the female Berlusconi? :dies:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, igninton said:

Waitttt, this ***** wasn't even married AND had a child outside marriage after spitting so much "traditional family values" **** in order to **** LGBTQ people?!:bibliahh:

What is her rate of approval in Italy? Like, do they care that she's full of **** or do they just like her because she's the female Berlusconi? :dies:

The concept of traditional families from modern conservatives is "mother father and children". The legal state of the Union is not an important factor. This Is not only in Italy but basically everywhere from Trump to most conservative Leaders around the world. Most of them come from the industrial - business field so It's normal for these very rich people and families to have more than a marriage or "particular situations".

The bible Is a thing when It's about gays l, abortion nor other things don't touch them personally, they forgot divorce Is illegal and wrong too or they don't touch that button cause...well they can't .

Edited by vale9001

53 minutes ago, igninton said:

girl conservatives are full of crap and don't actually care about "conservative values". that's just a smokescreen to get power over minorities. 

one of the most prominent politicians in my home country was constantly talking **** about liberalism and queer people, even invited Le Pen to the country... meanwhile on the low he was texting trans girls, UNDERAGE girls, and has 11 children by 10 women. a joke. the leader of Christian Democrats groomed his student when he was a high school teacher, had 2 kids with her, and then got the marriage annulled by the pope. these powerful people just move differently, they don't actually have the morals and values they speak of. sad that so many people fall for it though. 

Just now, John Slayne said:

girl conservatives are full of crap and don't actually care about "conservative values". that's just a smokescreen to get power over minorities. 

one of the most prominent politicians in my home country was constantly talking **** about liberalism and queer people, even invited Le Pen to the country... meanwhile on the low he was texting trans girls, UNDERAGE girls, and has 11 children by 10 women. a joke. the leader of Christian Democrats groomed his student when he was a high school teacher, had 2 kids with her, and then got the marriage annulled by the pope. these powerful people just move differently, they don't actually have the morals and values they speak of. sad that so many people fall for it though. 

I don't know what your country is but the difference here is that a great deal of Italians and Italian society do believe and live by those traditional rulings that are very much still linked to religion. Unlike other countries where conservatism is merely from an economical perspective and perhaps an anti-globalist point of view. That is why same-sex marriage is still a taboo topic and also the role of women in society.

So for this woman representing those very same values to **** all over them and still managing to get an overwhelming majority in Parliament and have one of the highest approval rates in Europe is so mesmerising to me tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.