Cardi B: I don't regret telling my fans to harm themselves

SmittenCake

No new album and fighting fans is never a good look……. at least act above it like Rihanna and others that do not want to drop new music

Edited by liquiddiamonds

People who blame their awful behavior on their star sign and laugh it off instead of getting actual medical attention are the absolute worst 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

I hate doing this but we know this thread would have 10x the replies if it was another raptress that said this and the double standards and hypocrisy are so hilarious

This tea. But cardi is getting SCALPED all over social media for treating her fans like this 

6 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

I hate doing this but we know this thread would have 10x the replies if it was another raptress that said this and the double standards and hypocrisy are so hilarious

Because her fans don’t actually care about her and they know it. Cardi B “Stans” are mostly ex Barbz who jumped ship in 2018 thinking Cardi was the future of female rap. Backfired a bit

:clack:

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Cardi B is so pathetic. She needs help.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Because her fans don’t actually care about her and they know it. Cardi B “Stans” are mostly ex Barbz who jumped ship in 2018 thinking Cardi was the future of female rap. Backfired a bit

And they can try to deny it, but at this point it’s more embarrassing to do so lol

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mornings said:

" I have my days, but you ******* hav every f****n single day. you b****s are miserable. thats why you b****s are druged the f**k down. perc'd up. cracked out. coked up."

lol she kinda spilled. 

Big of her to say while speaking on a moment she had an (allegedly) drug fueled breakdown 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Weld_E said:

qUeEn sPiLleDddd!!11

Cardi stans are beyond embarrassing by the way they’re trying to play off this deplorable behavior :bibliahh:. She should quit the industry, clearly it’s not for her.

It is embarrassing but also comical because we all know Cardi is literally describing herself :skull: She's constantly on social media having daily anxiety attacks over strangers than complains when she gets criticism. She follows fan accounts of people she hates. I think a long social media break would benefit Cardi but she craves too much attention to follow through with that type of commitment. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Big of her to say while speaking on a moment she had an (allegedly) drug fueled breakdown 

Nice fanfic. Even if you could back up this alleged claim. Like she said, she has her days. But we all know who constantly raps about Perc, being high, pills and potions. shows up eyelids drooping can barely string a sentence together on her “radio” 

it’s the projection for me 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Nice fanfic. Even if you could back up this alleged claim. Like she said, she has her days. But we all know who constantly raps about Perc, being high, pills and potions. shows up eyelids drooping can barely string a sentence together on her “radio” 

it’s the projection for me 

am I saying otherwise? no girl, this is a thread about Belcalis but thanks for the deflect

10 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

am I saying otherwise? no girl, this is a thread about Belcalis but thanks for the deflect

Plus we do know that Cardi actively campaigns for cocaine use 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

okay I’ll say it in less words. You are projecting. I’m not going down another semantics spiral with you

11 minutes ago, Mornings said:

okay I’ll say it in less words. You are projecting. I’m not going down another semantics spiral with you

you are something - I am not. 

I care more about how someone's bad decisions impact others (and when they fail to take accountability even after the breakdown) rather than themselves. That shouldn't be a controversial perspective. 

EDIT: and before you deflect further (bc we've all seen this play before), no I do not excuse or approve of Nicki's bad decisions that have real impact RE: husband etc. 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy. said:

:rip:

Simply put, Cardi needs a therapist and a (looooong) social media break. All this chatter from her is unhinged :redface:

1 hour ago, Jimmy. said:

The delusions of people thinking she’s a saint lol

The girl doesnt even apologize for the smallest of things and they’re still jumping in front of a train for her 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

9 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

This tea. But cardi is getting SCALPED all over social media for treating her fans like this 

As she should 

9 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

It really did :coffee: which is kinda sad but to have longevity in the rap game you need to have passion, creativity and talent.

7 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

As she should 

It really did :coffee: which is kinda sad but to have longevity in the rap game you need to have passion, creativity and talent.

And to think she doesn’t even have one of those 

Wait is this about her telling that person to off themselves after being racist and calling her a Mexican? :deadbanana2:

Am I suppose to feel bad for them or something 

Pathetic. They need to give that Grammy to Nicki.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.