Egyptian president refuses to take in Palestinian refugees: "Send them to the desert!

Psylocke

I take my comment back. Killing innocent people on both sides is a crime! Time to finally stop!

Edited by LadyDiana
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not defending Egypt here but why don’t the US and other countries funding this genocide take in refugees instead of trying to force less developed countries to deal with their problems. Better yet just free Palestine and treat their citizens with some humanity.

Edited by Robert
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Love how there is so much support to protest against usa/israel/west in general in arab world, yet 0 support to take at least some refuges. Saudi Arabia is rich, quatar is not struggling financially?!?

Israel is critizied all over western media for the treatment of palestinians, rigftfully so. I pray that this circle of hate and violence will finally end!

Because this is what Israel wants. They want to drive all Palestinians out of Palestine and control the entire region. 

• Like 10

they should take in the israelis since they're technically the refugees on foreign land :celestial5:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, loliza said:

I don't get why people insist with this theory that another muslim country should take palestinans. In ukraine they still live and fight in their country, why should palestinian abbandon their land?

It seems to me that those who support this genocide want to push this marrative to justify their crimes: "look nobody wants them, they're evil ..."

This seems very uninformed when millions (literally) of Ukrainians had to flee because of Russia's actions. It's been well documented. And the same people who were the harshest Ukraine critics in its quest of securing sovereignty don't see the parallels here

While my heart is with the innocent Palestinians, I cannot fault nor blame Egypt and Jordan for not wanting anymore refugees. Jordan is already filled with Syrian refugees and the last time Jordan accepted Palestinian refugees, they were repaid with assassination attempts on the Jordanian royal family followed by threats to the very security of Jordan. 

I hate to say it, but Palestinian have a historical propensity for chaos. No sane country that values their stability and security would be wise to take on this humanitarian nightmare. Egypt already has enough problems of their own.

• Thanks 1

It's not any country's responsibility to host Palestinians. The only responsibility is on Israel for stealing their land and the US for funding their crimes.

This statement was also mocking Israel for saying that they're only targeting Hamas and want to protect civilians. "If you care so much about civilians, why don't YOU host them then?".

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

This seems very uninformed when millions (literally) of Ukrainians had to flee because of Russia's actions. It's been well documented. 

How is it uninformed when they're simply making an accurate comparison? Do you know how many Palestinians live outside of Palestine as part of the Palestinian diaspora? How many were pushed out of their homes when the occupation began? How is the distinction you're trying to make produce an example of a difference between Palestine & Ukraine?

3 hours ago, byzantium said:

Let’s not blame a struggling country that is surrounded by war torn countries on all of its boarders and is already supporting hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Lets blame the country causing the refugee and humanitarian crisis in the first place. It’s not Egypt’s fault Israel with the US’s support decided to start committing genocide. 

Shouldn't be lost on everyone that the refugee crises were all sparked by US intervention and adventurism, and not just the current one. Hillary Clinton personally turned Egypt's neighbor into a slave market.

3 hours ago, moxcy said:

they should take in the israelis since they're technically the refugees on foreign land :celestial5:

!

2 hours ago, Jormungand said:

While my heart is with the innocent Palestinians, I cannot fault nor blame Egypt and Jordan for not wanting anymore refugees. Jordan is already filled with Syrian refugees and the last time Jordan accepted Palestinian refugees, they were repaid with assassination attempts on the Jordanian royal family followed by threats to the very security of Jordan. 

I hate to say it, but Palestinian have a historical propensity for chaos. No sane country that values their stability and security would be wise to take on this humanitarian nightmare. Egypt already has enough problems of their own.

This IDF soldier burner account :jonny:

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, loliza said:

In ukraine they still live and fight in their country

In Ukraine, they are supplied to the teeth with a near endless supply of American armaments and intelligence support.

In Palestine, they are the ones being genocided by an oppressor that is unconditionally supported in the same way the Ukrainians are.

The situations are not even remotely the same.

Egypt is just as guilty as all of em 🤷 closing your borders and not even letting aid in says a lot. 

• Thumbs Down 4

19 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Egypt is just as guilty as all of em 🤷 closing your borders and not even letting aid in says a lot. 

Imagine supporting Genocide Joe so much that you'll either be happy to lie or so illiterate that you don't get that Israel was blocking and refusing Egypt to send aid into Gaza? :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, bijonse said:

This IDF soldier burner account :jonny:

I was born and raised in Florida and I'm Haitian, what are y'all even on? Be slightly critical of either side and suddenly you're labeled an anti-semite or a zionist💀 I hate what Israel is doing, but a two state solution is never going to work, what we're seeing now has happened how many times since Israel became a sovereign state? Neither side is going to just leave, so blood will continue to be spilled. 

The younger generation in Palestine is simply going to become radicalized due to Israel's war crimes and Israel is going to continue to commit them regardless of international outrage, criticism, and threats. Israel is committing genocide and no one's going to stop them, not even their big brother the US, due to their importance in the region. 

So much for muslim and arab solidarity :giraffe:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

That’s not a nice way of saying it, but I believe It’s still too early to lay out a plan on where Palestinians should seek refuge. These are a people who have heart and never had the option to jump ship and go back to either Europe or the US when things get too real *hint hint* That is their home through and through and if Egypt and Jordan take some in then they may be stuck on the receiving end of a permanent and continuous expulsion of the Palestinian people. This would ultimately lead to a bigger war all together where Israel would likely concoct up new, diabolical ways to expand their borders as a means to protect itself from Egypt and/or Jordan (similar to how they captured Golan Heights from Syria after the Arab-Israeli war) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.