Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

#15 @Prisoner

⚜ The Fishpond Behind My Grandfather’s Home ⚜

Another one-song wonder this season – thank you for playing, and we hope to see you again (and more!) next season!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank Writer Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Top 5 Average
15 @Prisoner 7.823 0 0 0 0 0 1.565

#14 @JoeAg

⚜ Wasted by Woodmoor ⚜

A Golden Hit legend – we’re so grateful you graced us with your distinctive style and presence, even if only briefly. Please come back around for Golden Hit 6!

14 @JoeAg 0 0 0 0 0 8.08 1.616

#13 @réveuse

⚜ London ⚜ Broom ⚜

One of our favorite newbies – we loved and appreciated your contributions this season. You showed a lot of growth and potential even in your short time with us, so We’d love to see you return to explore your abilities even more in the future!

13 @réveuse 4.5 5.483 0 0 0 0 1.997

#12 @Antikythera

⚜ Amsterdam (Lekker D) ⚜ Knives Out (AFter Party) ⚜

Another writer that showed us a ton of potential. Lekker D was one of the most memorable bops of the entire season. We hope you got something out of your brief time with us, and we’d love to see you again in the future.

12 @Antikythera 7.333 6.247 0 0 0 0 2.716

#11 @blackoutbaby

⚜ Paris ***** ⚜ Dancing Under the Blood Moon ⚜

You graced us with a top 7, a top 5, and then left us wanting more! Regardless, we’re super glad you spent a couple rounds with us this season. Please come back in the future if you feel so inspired!

11 @blackoutbaby 7.75 7.917 0 0 0 0 3.133

#10 @Invisibility

⚜ Corchito ⚜ It’s A Love Thing ⚜

In just two rounds, you managed to score a silver token and give us one of the highest scoring #2s of the season! You’ve already proved your skills, so we hope to see you again in the future!

10 @Invisibility 8.75 7.203 0 0 0 0 3.191

#9 @JonginBey

⚜ The Loop (with stupidjock) ⚜ You ⚜

We didn’t get a taste of your writing until late in the season (inspiration can be unpredictable), but what in impact you had in that short time, scoring both a #1 and #2 hit, proving you’re anything but a one hit wonder. Perhaps with more time and a full season of hits, you could be in line for winning another season!

• Like 1

9 @JonginBey 0 0 0 0 8.76 8.545 3.462
  • Like 1

#8 @Hey Dude

⚜ High ⚜ Wicked Rose ⚜ The Cheering You Up Song (I’ll Always Be There) ⚜ Madonna I’m Sorry (Can’t Keep It Together) ⚜ The Harp of Heaven and the Man with Clumsy Hands (with Hug) ⚜ Solar ⚜

Congrats on the top 10 placement! Your presence in the thread is extremely valued, and you’ve shown time and again that you’re a writer with an immense amount of talent and dedication. You even scored a hit token in Round 5! I’m excited to see where you go from here - I can only see you continue to thrive!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 @Hey Dude 6.5 6.7 7.463 8.213 8.41 7.483 7.654
  • Thanks 1

#7 @stupidjock

⚜ Rijeka ⚜ Tyra Banks ⚜ Villa With a Swimming Pool / The History of Masculinity ⚜ Before the first snowflake lands on my tongue ⚜ The Loop (with JonginBey) ⚜ stupidjock (laws of the universe) ⚜

One of our most dedicated newbies and perhaps the most improved player this season - you started off second to last and ended the season with a #1 and a #2 to your name - incredible achievements for a new player. 

• Like 1

7 @stupidjock 5.833 6.247 8.42 6.863 8.76 7.995 7.658

#6 @punisher

⚜ Body On The Ceiling ⚜ Off-brand ⚜ The Fall Is Here ⚜ Buy Me Flowers ⚜ I’m The **** ⚜

Our highest ranking newbie this season - despite your delayed landing in the Golden Hit realm, you’ve made quite an impact in your debut season. Impressively, you scored a #2 hit and scored a silver token in only your second round ever. You have a massive amount of talent and potential, and we can’t wait to see it continue to grow.

6 @punisher 0 7.983 8.42 7.113 7.87 6.988 7.675

#5 @Legend E

⚜ Lands ⚜ Danse Macabre ⚜ Childhood Dreams ⚜ September ⚜ Dorothy Dying ⚜ Rehearsal ⚜

Congrats on your top 5 finish! You were an extremely consistent writer this season, notching 2 #1 hits and writing some of the most unique, memorable songs of the entire season. You continue to impress us with your unique songwriting, and at this point you’ve done it all - judge, write, and win challenges - who knows what’s next?

• Like 2

5 @Legend E 7.667 7.167 8.46 8.303 7.493 8.678 8.12

#4 @worldwide angel

⚜ Babel ⚜ Sundiving ⚜ I Don’t Miss You ⚜ Clementine ⚜ tears of time ⚜

Congrats on the #4 finish! In addition to the top 5 rank, you also notched 2 hit tokens this season. You have some of the most distinctive songwriting in the entire game - breezy, ethereal, and consistently poignant with zero misses. Your consistency is unrivaled, and we hope you stay a part of this community for seasons to come! 

First two rounds I was in a depressive mood and it definitely impacted me :emofish:

BUT! 

Round 3's Always There actually lifted me up and allowed me to follow up with my top 3 scores of the season :clap:

• Like 1

4 @worldwide angel 8.39 8.363 7.637 8.53 0 7.87 8.158

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.