Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

3 entries in with an 8 day deadline...

Congrats to the top three, I guess!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I thought you were trolling at first and then I checked the form submissions we-

I thought I told you to wait until next week for this

Wait I just read it again and now I’m convinced it’s my best entry all season :khalyan:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Just submitted my song “Everything, as It Should Be | Official Theme Song of Golden Hit Season 5 | From the Grammy Nominated Original Live Action Musical Motion Picture Soundtrack | Performed by fountain, @Aurora, @Jackson and @XO_Life | feat. Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Adele, Britney Spears and Michelle Yeoh | The Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Zedd Remix | ARTPOP 10th Anniversary Edition | Tik Tok Sped Up Version | Remastered | From the Vault” looking forward to it being my third #1 :jonnycat:

But is it your version :lakitu:

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

We are coming :jonny:For that #4 I promise 

Period :jonnycat: we love a bubbling-under hit!

Is only one person required to submit if we wrote with someone? I’m going to be at work, but I sent @stupidjock the final draft :redface:

Sorry for my message longer than my actual entry in the box where you put what you want on the hit token

@Aurora @Jackson @XO_Life

for my song i used a different fonts (Bold, Italics, and Normal) to represent who’s singing in my duet, but google forms doesn’t show those fonts.

would i be able to individually DM each one of you my song since ATRL displays those fonts?

Edited by punisher

24 minutes ago, punisher said:

for my song i used a different fonts (Bold, Italics, and Normal) to represent who’s singing in my duet, but google forms doesn’t show those fonts.

would i be able to individually DM each one of you my song since ATRL displays those fonts?

You could make a Google doc and format it in there 🤔 that's what I did anyway

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Is only one person required to submit if we wrote with someone? I’m going to be at work, but I sent @stupidjock the final draft :redface:

one submission is fine! :redface:

34 minutes ago, punisher said:

like Hug mentioned, you could use a Google Doc and just paste the link in the submission form. a DM would also work! 

• Like 1

looking at these entries.. i’m excited! it looks like a lot of people pushed boundaries and did some fun things this week 

3 hours ago, punisher said:

You told us last round after you lost your song you were gonna start using Google Docs. :tsk: But yeah, whatever works!

Just now, Aurora said:

You told us last round after you lost your song you were gonna start using Google Docs. :tsk: But yeah, whatever works!

i just downloaded it and i promise i’ll start from now on:jonny6:

49 minutes ago, punisher said:

i just downloaded it and i promise i’ll start from now on:jonny6:

You don't need to download anything, actually! Try just making a doc online here: https://docs.google.com/

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I was wondering how many rounds are left? 

one! every season has 6 rounds

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

OH THATS NOT -

im gonna have the lowest score :redface::alexz2:

based on my flop entry, i highly doubt that x

Well, I’ve only submitted once since the season began, so y’all won’t have to worry about flopping.

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.