Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

4 hours ago, JoeAg said:

wait i’m so confused what’s going on? is this a new season?

The season began a little over a month ago, however as always with Golden Hit, feel free to join in at any time. We were just praising some of your past accolades, since you've had quite the impact on this tournament! :heart:

18 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Yeah new season :smile:

Hope things are better now since your post about your band in the Depression Thread :emofish:

I thought you didn't join this season because of that.

Oh, I had no idea about any of that... we're always here for you if you just want a chat, Joe. Think of us at Golden Hit as your extended chosen family, if you want. :hughard: That goes for you too Poki, and well anyone!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Yeah new season :smile:

Hope things are better now since your post about your band in the Depression Thread :emofish:

I thought you didn't join this season because of that.

12 hours ago, Aurora said:

The season began a little over a month ago, however as always with Golden Hit, feel free to join in at any time. We were just praising some of your past accolades, since you've had quite the impact on this tournament! :heart:

Oh, I had no idea about any of that... we're always here for you if you just want a chat, Joe. Think of us at Golden Hit as your extended chosen family, if you want. :hughard: That goes for you too Poki, and well anyone!

ahhhh thank you babes :heart2::hug: means a lot from both of y’all!! definitely been a couple weeks of mental health stuff but i’m pushing thru

yeah I’d love to join back in! what day does the next challenge after this one start?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoeAg said:

ahhhh thank you babes :heart2::hug: means a lot from both of y’all!! definitely been a couple weeks of mental health stuff but i’m pushing thru

yeah I’d love to join back in! what day does the next challenge after this one start?

the next challenge starts on saturday, but there’s still 3.5 days left in this one if you want to submit!

10 hours ago, punisher said:

do you gals reckon it’s better to write a really ratchet collab or a cute lil heartbreak ballad

i think the ratchet collab would be more unexpected and unique, but the heartbreak ballad could be a tearjerker slay. both could do well 

9 minutes ago, Jackson said:

i think the ratchet collab would be more unexpected and unique, but the heartbreak ballad could be a tearjerker slay. both could do well 

i’m writing both and i’ll submit which is better :hippo:

9 hours ago, XO_Life said:

@Hug @Legend E are you guys going to make me happy? :eli:

Might end up disappointing this week actually :sosad:I've not written anything yet but I am just about to!

I fully switched to lossless rips from CDs with various artists this summer and because of that Shania served OUT in my top 100 because I got back to her in July :rip:

And Leona Lewis ALWAYS gets ****** by the algorithm because somehow I always re-stan Echo album in December, the one month that never counts for Wrapped :rip:

Maybe I'll write about this in a future round. 

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Just wanted to send a quick reminder that there's just about 32 hours left in R5! Challenge post and deadline are in the post linked below:

@stupidjock@fountain@Hey Dude@réveuse@Invisibility@worldwide angel@Legend E@JonginBey@Kayseri Mantisi@blackoutbaby@Navy4Life@Antikythera@Hug@Prisoner@punisher@TruGemini

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Maybe I'll write about this in a future round. 

Maybe you should move your ass for this round first

• Haha 1

Good luck writers! Hope to see some fantastic collabs/duets/ways to bring our song-starters to life!

• Like 1

Not me thinking the deadline was today :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

I am writing a camp disaster so I am expecting to flop again, but sorry, that's all I got :'( 

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

I am writing a camp disaster so I am expecting to flop again, but sorry, that's all I got :'( 

Omg me too! We’ll be sisters in flop :gaygacat7:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, fountain said:

Omg me too! We’ll be sisters in flop :gaygacat7:

And we stan that :gayliyahcat1:

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I might need a (s)extension ATRL was down today when I had time to write with JonginBey 👎🏻

that’s ok - just keep us updated and we can definitely accommodate 

Just submitted my song “Everything, as It Should Be | Official Theme Song of Golden Hit Season 5 | From the Grammy Nominated Original Live Action Musical Motion Picture Soundtrack | Performed by fountain, @Aurora, @Jackson and @XO_Life | feat. Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Adele, Britney Spears and Michelle Yeoh | The Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Zedd Remix | ARTPOP 10th Anniversary Edition | Tik Tok Sped Up Version | Remastered | From the Vault” looking forward to it being my third #1 :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, fountain said:

Just submitted my song “Everything, as It Should Be | Official Theme Song of Golden Hit Season 5 | From the Grammy Nominated Original Live Action Musical Motion Picture Soundtrack | Performed by fountain, @Aurora, @Jackson and @XO_Life | feat. Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Adele, Britney Spears and Michelle Yeoh | The Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Zedd Remix | ARTPOP 10th Anniversary Edition | Tik Tok Sped Up Version | Remastered | From the Vault” looking forward to it being my third #1 :jonnycat:

OMG not your Lady Marmalade :jonny5: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fountain said:

I thought you were trolling at first and then I checked the form submissions we-

I thought I told you to wait until next week for this

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.