Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Now the big reveal we've all been waiting for, who will win the 'tis the damn season challenge? @fountain or @Hug?

At #2, earning a Silver Hit Token is a writer who has been a huge part of this tournament since its inception, and even long before. I'm proud to present this token to...

Spoiler

🪙 Error 404: Silver Hit Token recipient not found 🪙

Which of course means at #1, earning a Golden Hit Token is ALSO a writer who has been a huge part of this tournament since its inception, and even long before...

⚜️ @fountain with “Carrier / Harvest”@Hug with “Eternal Sonata”. ⚜️

Congratulations to you both on our first joint #1 of the season!! Both of your songs were so fantastic, yet channeled the season of autumn in entirely different ways, so this result feels very much warranted. You will BOTH be earning a Golden Hit Token (Silver Hit Tokens stay getting rarer and rarer, I fear...) Maybe this is a sign that y'all should collab in the new challenge, hmm? :eli: Just a thought!

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

the page numbers working out perfectly :alexz:

congrats both! obviously both were incredible songs and i always love when we have ties near the top :clap3:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Ribbon-Challenge-S5-R4.png

Rank Writer Song Title
1 @fountain “Carrier / Harvest”
1 @Hug “Eternal Sonata”
3 @worldwide angel “Clementine”
4 @Legend E “September”
5 @Hey Dude “Madonna I'm Sorry (Can't Keep It Together)”
6 hurricane326 “The Widow and the Goose”
7 @TruGemini “Rise/Frozen”
8 @punisher “The Fall Is Here”
9 @stupidjock “Before the first snowflake lands on my tongue”

Emblem-Crest-S5.png

• Like 1

Wait omg slayyyy!! @fountain we're twinning eee

I am currently in the planning phase for R5...we will see what happens 🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, fountain said:

Well now I have to question… do I continue with my idea of an absurd, ridiculous, just for fun destined for last place song for this round or do I try to match @Jackson and @Kylie Jenner 3 #1s title.. 🤔

I would say go with your gut! There is still one more challenge left which may or may not be appropriate to submit something like the former, however. :fan:

By the way, as of this round @Hug has moved out of a 6-way tie for most #1s of the Golden Hit era, earning his fourth! The two you mentioned + hurricane, @TruGemini, and @JoeAg share second place with three #1s each, and yourself and @Legend E are currently in third with two #1s each.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

I would say go with your gut! There is still one more challenge left which may or may not be appropriate to submit something like the former, however. :fan:

By the way, as of this round @Hug has moved out of a 6-way tie for most #1s of the Golden Hit era, earning his fourth! The two you mentioned + hurricane, @TruGemini, and @JoeAg share second place with three #1s each, and yourself and @Legend E are currently in third with two #1s each.

Omg the serve...me just spamming entries every season to get here. This is my first time hitting 2 #1s in a season ‼️ Last time that happened was...SOTS 3, I think? (Which was over 3 years ago now!) ...when I got #1s with Werewolf/Moon and Crimson Water Runs.

Regardless, very proud rn ♥

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #3, earning a Bronze Hit Token we have another Golden Hit legend (you all are at this point, so this could be anyone of you) who showcased autumn in an entirely new manner...

Hide contents

⚜️ @worldwide angel with “Clementine”. ⚜️

Congratulations on earning your sixth (6th) Bronze Hit Token!! We're all secretly (or not so secretly now, I suppose) rooting for you to get the top spot, but I think your impact on this tournament proves that this isn't always necessary to be recognised as an outstanding writer. Congrats on another smasha!

aaah thank you

Would anyone like a collab partner for the next round? :stare:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Would anyone like a collab partner for the next round? :stare:

I'm looking for a collab if you're interested :keir:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I'm looking for a collab if you're interested :keir:

I am :gaycat1:

19 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Let’s make another WAP 

I’ve never wrote a rap verse before :deadbanana:

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’ve never wrote a rap verse before :deadbanana:

Gurl you've never written anything for this game before. :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

I kid, I kid. :eli: I would love to see you submit for this round with stupidjock. Make use of the week-long deadline and come through kings!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Gurl you've never written anything for this game before. :deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

I kid, I kid. :eli: I would love to see you submit for this round with stupidjock. Make use of the week-long deadline and come through kings!

spacer.png

the start of my villain era.

@stupidjock can you send me a song you’ve written so I can see what your style is like? :gaycat4:

5 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Let’s make another WAP 

you will never compare with the WAP i’m making:fan:

Edited by punisher

10 hours ago, JonginBey said:

@stupidjock can you send me a song you’ve written so I can see what your style is like? :gaycat4:

Sure I’ll send you the one that won me silver XD 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, punisher said:

Let me guess, it’s called ‘Bongos’? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Let’s make another WAP 

6 hours ago, punisher said:

15 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Let me guess, it’s called ‘Bongos’? 

Not GH having its own rap beef, @Jackson's diss track challenge was ahead of its time, I fear!

• Haha 2

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Let's come together, Hitmakers! :date2: With over 5 days left on the clock for Round 5's Collaboration challenge, we hope your songs are well under way.
Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or simply didn't wish to participate in other rounds, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

This week we have a rather special Hit Token Ceremony planned, as all three of these recipients have either made or extended Golden Hit-story! :1stplace:

When we debuted the Hit Tokens we had no idea how popular they would end up being, so we thank anyone who has supported GH by displaying one.

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's 'tis the damn season challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “Clementine”:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S5-R4-worldwideangel.pngAvatar-BronzeCoin-S5-R4-worldwideangel-BG.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Tyla. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S5, and ninth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

🥇 This is your 6th Bronze Hit Token of Golden Hit, extending your lead of having earned the most Bronze Hit Tokens in Golden Hit (#2 Hug [4], #3 Augmented [3]).🥇

🥈 This is your 9th earned Hit Token of Golden Hit, extending the gap of you having earned the second most Hit Tokens in Golden Hit overall (...more on this later!) 🥈

Celebrating a first place finish with “Carrier / Harvest”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S5-R4-fountain.pngAvatar-GoldCoin-S5-R4-fountain-BG.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and a scarecrow. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your third Hit Token of S5, and third Hit Token of Golden Hit overall (excluding your judge's tokens)! :lee:

🥈 This is your 10th Hit Token of Golden Hit (including Judge/Special Tokens), keeping your place as having received the second most Hit Tokens in Golden Hit overall. 🥈

🥉 This is your 2nd earned Golden Hit Token of Golden Hit, placing you in a tie with Legend E for the third most Golden Hit Tokens in Golden Hit (...more on this later!). 🥉

Also celebrating a first place finish with “Eternal Sonata”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S5-R4-Hug.pngAvatar-GoldCoin-S5-R4-Hug-BG.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Crescendo from Eternal Sonata. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S5, and tenth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall (excluding your judge's tokens)! :lee:

🥇 This is your 4th earned Golden Hit Token of Golden Hit, breaking you out of a 6-way tie for having earned the most Golden Hit Tokens (#2 hurricane326/TruGemini/JoeAg/Jackson/Kylie Jenner [3], #3 fountain/Legend E [2]).🥇

🥇 This is your 12th Hit Token of Golden Hit (including Judge/Special Tokens), maintaining your lead of having received the most Hit Tokens in Golden Hit overall (#2 fountain [10], #3 worldwide angel [9]).🥇

🥇 This is your 10th earned Hit Token of Golden Hit, maintaining your lead of having earned the most Hit Tokens in Golden Hit overall (#2 worldwide angel [9], #3 hurricane326 [7]).🥇

:1stplace: @fountain and @Hug have also both joined the exclusive club of having earned multiple Golden Hit Tokens in a single season. :1stplace:

The only other Golden Hitmakers who can boast this accomplishment are @Jackson [3, S1], hurricane326 [2, S2], @JoeAg & @TruGemini [2, S3], and @Kylie Jenner [3, S4].

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S5.png

• Like 3

wait i’m so confused what’s going on? is this a new season?

4 hours ago, JoeAg said:

wait i’m so confused what’s going on? is this a new season?

Yeah new season :smile:

Hope things are better now since your post about your band in the Depression Thread :emofish:

I thought you didn't join this season because of that.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.