Golden Hit: Season 5 ⚜️ Congrats to fountain!

Jackson

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

Round 4: 'tis the damn season Challenge ⚜️ LIVE Results Show

Hey, Hitmakers! Welcome to your fourth live results show of the season. We thank you for your patience during the round's extended deadline. :biblio:

We asked you to embrace the season of autumn as it bleeds into winter, and you certainly didn't leave us left out in the cold! 'Tis the season of talent.

Keep in mind scores will NOT be revealed during this live results show, nor for the remainder of the season until the finale. All will be revealed in time.

@Hug@Legend E@punisher@fountain@stupidjock@TruGemini@worldwide angel@Hey Dude

Emblem-Crest-S5.png

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jackson

• Aurora

• Kern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

tis the damn time for these results - the wait we've been waiting :coffee:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #9, snatching another top ten hit in their debut season is a writer we've come to know and love for their elaborate song titles...

⚜️ @stupidjock with “Before the first snowflake lands on my tongue”. ⚜️

I loved where this piece was heading, and I think with a few more dynamic and progressive storytelling elements this could have been even better. Good luck in the collab challenge!

• Haha 1

obviously at this point everyone's doing a great job - there were no bad songs this round :clap3: 

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #8, also snatching another top ten hit in their debut season is a writer we've come to know and love for their punchlines and flow...

⚜️ @punisher with “The Fall Is Here”. ⚜️

This wasn't your week, but I am still so glad you turned it out and submitted something. Definitely don't be afraid to ask us in the thread about what limits you can push or liberties you can take with the challenge prompts!

• Like 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

OUT - OUT - #2 - OUT 

ready for your #1 in R6 after flopping next round?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #8, also snatching another top ten hit in their debut season is a writer we've come to know and love for their punchlines and flow...

Reveal hidden contents

⚜️ @punisher with “The Fall Is Here”. ⚜️

This wasn't your week, but I am still so glad you turned it out and submitted something. Definitely don't be afraid to ask us in the thread about what limits you can push or liberties you can take with the challenge prompts!

really not bad at all for a song you weren't even feeling yourself 

• Thanks 1

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #7, a familiar face returns... a songwriting legend and Golden Hit Token collector of seasons past. I tell no lies...

⚜️ @TruGemini with “Rise/Frozen”. ⚜️

I think I speak for all of us when I say it was such a pleasant surprise to see your name among this round's submissions! I hope you are able to submit for the last 2 rounds as well and at the very least guarantee yourself a Rose Gold Hit Token (if not one of the big three!)

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

OUT - OUT - #2 - OUT 

You're always IN on the heart charts sis. :heart2:

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #7, a familiar face returns... a songwriting legend and Golden Hit Token collector of seasons' past. I tell no lies...

Reveal hidden contents

⚜️ @TruGemini with “Rise/Frozen”. ⚜️

I think I speak for all of us when I say it was such a pleasant surprise to see your name among this round's submissions! I hope you are able to submit for the last 2 rounds as well and at the very least guarantee yourself a Rose Gold Hit Token (if not one of the big three!)

a familiar face we hope to keep seeing the second half of the season :jonny3:

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #6, we have a writer that is a force to be reckoned with. Their talent is always on full display, and has taken this tournament by storm in seasons past...

⚜️ hurricane326 with “The Widow and the Goose”. ⚜️

Well, I personally think you should be higher than this, but that's why we have a panel of judges! I loved your unique interpretation of the brief, and equally unique song inspiration. I have no doubt you'll be back in the top half next challenge!

this song was robbed! one of my favorites this round, but still a solid placing

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #5, we have a writer who delivered a very profound piece on the power of independence and parallels between nature and humanity.

⚜️ @Hey Dude with “Madonna I'm Sorry (Can't Keep It Together)”. ⚜️

Congratulations on your first top five hit of the season! I loved this entry so much, and you were only a quarter of a point away from being my #1 overall this round! You've been consistently heading in an upward trajectory this season, and I hope to see that continue all the way to the finale!

congrats on the new peak! this was definitely my favorite song of yours this season - and another part of your upward trend 

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #4, we have another Golden Hit legend who provided some foresight into the comings and goings of an autumnal fling...

⚜️ @Legend E with “September”. ⚜️

It's always a pleasure to see you excelling in this tournament, especially coming off a huge win last round! Congratulations on scoring another smash hit to add to your amazing repertoire.

• Like 1

congrats on the top 5 placing :clap3: an impressive placing for an equally impressive song

• Like 1

Emblem-Banner-S5.png

At #3, earning a Bronze Hit Token we have another Golden Hit legend (you all are at this point, so this could be anyone of you) who showcased autumn in an entirely new manner...

⚜️ @worldwide angel with “Clementine”. ⚜️

Congratulations on earning your sixth (6th) Bronze Hit Token!! We're all secretly (or not so secretly now, I suppose) rooting for you to get the top spot, but I think your impact on this tournament proves that this isn't always necessary to be recognised as an outstanding writer. Congrats on another smasha!

not the token matching the song title - kinda perfect? also an excellent song :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.