Dermot Kennedy - Sunday

GRMusic

Track out tomorrow.

He's going back to his roots, so the song is way more organic than all of "Sonder".

2 hours ago, GRMusic said:

Track out tomorrow.

He's going back to his roots, so the song is way more organic than all of "Sonder".

Is it really out tomorrow? on his insta he just said "out soon"... didn't see any anouncements that is actually out tomorrow

Edited by Rafael

20 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Is it really out tomorrow? on his insta he just said "out soon"... didn't see any anouncements that is actually out tomorrow

It is out in NZ and other places already, so yes - out at midnight where you live :smile3:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GRMusic said:

so the song is way more organic than all of "Sonder".

Now let's not act like Kiss Me wasn't a bop :angry:

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

It wasn‘t. 

• Thumbs Down 2

This can actually fit Sonder. The piano reminds me of Innocence and Sadness. I love it, his voice is really the highlight. I need to listen more to the lyrics to appreciate this more, but just a piano and his voice always do the trick, he's so good!

5 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Forgot about that smasha omg, time to revisit :jonny:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

This can actually fit Sonder. The piano reminds me of Innocence and Sadness. I love it, his voice is really the highlight. I need to listen more to the lyrics to appreciate this more, but just a piano and his voice always do the trick, he's so good!

I think it‘s way more old Dermot than „Sonder“. Finally back to the roots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.