• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Have you not seen her bestie? She's a Trumpie and now she's been insulting Gigi Hadid publicly

oww yikesss how close is this friend to selena? did selena respond to the story too?

27 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Lord, this is going to sound like I am a conspiracy theorist, but I am not. The answer is: they have to be. There is a ton of Israeli power and money in the industry and speaking out against Israel can get these people fired and blacklisted from ever working again. In fact, there is a ton of Israeli power and money in virtually every aspect of American capitalist culture. Even government contracts often include clauses that keep people from boycotting Israel. It is insane how much power the Israel lobby has over the US. As we have seen online, there is a concerted propaganda effort to dox, fire, and ruin anyone who speaks out against Israel. This has been happening for a while, but we are seeing it happen in real time and out in the open right now.

There is also the fact that a lot of these rich celebs are removed from reality and do not know what is actually going on beyond the propaganda they see online. We are able to see through the propaganda, but the average person who is not immersed online is not. It makes sense they support Israel when the alternative presented to them is "supporting terrorism".

My question is... where are these people's PR teams? Remaining silent is "better" (marginally) than signing onto something supporting a country committing genocide.

26 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

It’s where the corporate money at, what the oligarchs support whom these celebs wanna align themselves with 

it’s business, they have 0 morals

This “Jews run the world” nonsense. The masks are coming completely off on this hell site :skull: 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

This “Jews run the world” nonsense. The masks are coming completely off on this hell site :skull: 

Knew someone would try this. 

Just because some people take it to wacko land with “Jewish lasers” and other lunatic nonsense, it doesn’t nullify that big corporations + US government are majorly pro-Israel.

Can you deny it?

16 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

10 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Just because some people take it to wacko land with “Jewish lasers” and other lunatic nonsense, it doesn’t nullify that big corporations + US government are majorly pro-Israel.

Can you deny it?

its not even completely wrong :deadbanana2: Jewish americans are a wealthy diaspora... 

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/abs/human-capital-and-institutions/an-elite-minority-jews-among-the-richest-400-americans/A2D074A0821943FDD75FDA614396B8B2

Yes, of course  not all of them are zionists with connections to Israel, but many are - unfortunately.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/30-israelis-make-forbes-2022-billionaires-list-led-by-miriam-adelson/

Plus Netanhayu bullies everyone into supporting Israel. Here's an article from 2011 :bird:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4099803,00.html

World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder sparked a row recently by calling on Israel to launch immediate peace negotiations with the Palestinians. The statement was perceived as criticism against Lauder's personal friend, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Later, Lauder reiterated his "unequivocal" support for Netanyahu and "policies that seek to create a lasting peace in the Middle East".

Lauder's remarks made headlines and sparked both enthusiastic and angry responses not just because of his important role, but also – and mainly – because he is a very rich man.

Forbes magazine estimates his wealth at $2.7 billion. His family owns the Estée Lauder cosmetics giant, he is one of the biggest art collectors in the world, and owns dozens of television channels and media outlets in the United States and worldwide, including 25% of Israel's Channel 10 TV. He is a heavy donor to countless Jewish and Israeli organizations, bodies and officials – including Netanyahu.

I have to say though that most of these Hollywood celebrities are pro-israel because they are

1) are dumb and think its a war between two sides/ two religions

2) They don't want to cross Biden

Edited by naomi24
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Can you deny it?

US government and corporations are majority pro anyone that has relations with the US and has a market worth investing in. US government and corporations are pro-Saudi Arabia, pro-China, pro-UAE, pro-many governments that have as legitimate human rights concerns as Israel does.

But no, celebrities and corporations and Western governments don’t have any sense of volition when it comes to supporting/doing business with Israel because in this case it’s “the Jews,” and they control everything. You won’t say that part out loud, but that’s what you’re suggesting. Of course you were prepared for someone to “try this” angle, because you must have spouted this ridiculous (and anti-Semitic!) conspiracy theory elsewhere and were also called out on it then, too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, naomi24 said:

Not you trying to justify some twisted model minority argument… Please :skull: 

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Not you trying to justify some twisted model minority argument… Please :skull: 

What model minority argument. :rip: 

I am just saying a lot of zionists are rich and fund Netanhayu directly. :swan:

I dont think they are richer than the Saudi oil princes though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

What model minority argument. :rip: 

I am just saying a lot of zionists are rich and fund Netanhayu directly. :swan:

I dont think they are richer than the Saudi oil princes though. 

16 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Jewish americans are a wealthy diaspora

You brought up Jewish Americans as a whole being a wealthy minority in response to me raising concern about anti-Semitism in other users’ posts.

“Of course it’s normal for people to think Jews are in charge of the world, there are so few of them and they’re all wealthy, so it can’t be antisemitism to acknowledge that.” - that is an argument that leads to violent consequences.

Edited by ZIVERT

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

You brought up Jewish Americans as a whole being a wealthy minority in response to me raising concern about anti-Semitism in other users’ posts.

“Of course it’s normal for people to think Jews are in charge of the world, there are so few of them and they’re all wealthy, so it can’t be antisemitism to acknowledge that.” - that is an argument that leads to violent consequences.

:giraffe: i didnt say all that.  

Zionists having power and influence is not 100% false because wealthy Israelis exist and fund Netanhayu directly. OF COURSE that doesnt mean that Biden is a puppet in anyone's hands. USA is acting out of its own interests in the region.

Israeli zionism is not judaism and doesn't represent all jewish people-I agree. And i am aware that the "world controlling jew" is an anti-semitic caricature so I am sorry if what i said indicated that. Don't take it as a reason to dismiss the rest of what i posted. 

39 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

US government and corporations are majority pro anyone that has relations with the US and has a market worth investing in. US government and corporations are pro-Saudi Arabia, pro-China, pro-UAE, pro-many governments that have as legitimate human rights concerns as Israel does.

But no, celebrities and corporations and Western governments don’t have any sense of volition when it comes to supporting/doing business with Israel because in this case it’s “the Jews,” and they control everything. You won’t say that part out loud, but that’s what you’re suggesting. Of course you were prepared for someone to “try this” angle, because you must have spouted this ridiculous (and anti-Semitic!) conspiracy theory elsewhere and were also called out on it then, too.

i understand it's a fine line but you're conflating jews as a whole and israel/pro-israel organizations which do have an extremely powerful lobby, donors, and propaganda arm entrenched in the US media class compared to other minority groups. i'm jewish and it's just a fact.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

i understand it's a fine line but you're conflating jews as a whole and israel/pro-israel organizations which do have an extremely powerful lobby, donors, and propaganda arm entrenched in the US media class compared to other minority groups. i'm jewish and it's just a fact.

You're about to get scolded on what antisemitism is from someone posting from America, who isn't Jewish themselves, and who himself was calling Israel an apartheid state just 5 years before mysteriously changing their entire political worldview, fyi! 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Communion said:

You're about to get scolded on what antisemitism is from someone posting from America, who isn't Jewish themselves, and who himself was calling Israel an apartheid state just 5 years before mysteriously changing their entire political worldview, fyi! 

Doxxing me won't change the truth :heart2: 

• Thumbs Down 2

Just now, ZIVERT said:

Doxxing me won't change the truth :heart2: 

Pointing out that your very own *years worth* of posts on ATRL - that include you acknowledging Israel is an apartheid state committing genocide - contradict this new brand far-right, pro-Israel line of attack you try to smear people with is simply emphasizing your hypocrisy, nothing more.

Your go-to line has been to tell non-Ukrainians that they need to be quiet and listen to the voices of Ukrainians during Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine, yet your pro-war, pro-West, pro-imperialism sympathies have seen you contradict this very sentiment and not only support Israel and demonize Palestine despite you not being Israeli, but attack progressive Jewish ATRL members as somehow antisemitic despite you not even being Jewish yourself? :biblionana: 

Again, things anyone with a memory longer than 6 months can remember by just reading your posts in conversations you actively seek out participation in so you can peddle and push pro-Israel propaganda. If you simply didn't make posts like "I AM AN EXPERT ON WHAT ANTISEMITISM IS AND ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM!!" then people wouldn't have grounds to point out how this is brazenly at odds with your previous posts of "LISTEN TO VOICES ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH THESE THINGS!!". 

You've literally attacked multiple Palestinian members despite this going against your alleged ethos and still try to push Zionist propaganda despite being run out of the current events thread in the Civics section when unable to form a coherent defense of the 7,000 Palestinians now killed by the Israeli apartheid regime. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Pointing out that your very own *years worth* of posts on ATRL - that include you acknowledging Israel is an apartheid state committing genocide - contradict this new brand far-right, pro-Israel line of attack you try to smear people with is simply emphasizing your hypocrisy, nothing more.

Your go-to line has been to tell non-Ukrainians that they need to be quiet and listen to the voices of Ukrainians during Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine, yet your pro-war, pro-West, pro-imperialism sympathies have seen you contradict this very sentiment and not only support Israel and demonize Palestine despite you not being Israeli, but attack progressive Jewish ATRL members as somehow antisemitic despite you not even being Jewish yourself? :biblionana: 

Again, things anyone with a memory longer than 6 months can remember by just reading your posts in conversations you actively seek out participation in so you can peddle and push pro-Israel propaganda. If you simply didn't make posts like "I AM AN EXPERT ON WHAT ANTISEMITISM IS AND ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM!!" then people wouldn't have grounds to point out how this is brazenly at odds with your previous posts of "LISTEN TO VOICES ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH THESE THINGS!!". 

You've literally attacked multiple Palestinian members despite this going against your alleged ethos and still try to push Zionist propaganda despite being run out of the current events thread in the Civics section when unable to form a coherent defense of the 7,000 Palestinians now killed by the Israeli apartheid regime. 

The way I must be so under your skin that you have done research into multiple years worth of posts and keep tabs on what I do on ATRL - being the target of ATRL's biggest bigot and bully is a badge I wear with pride :heart2: 

Anyways, I won't play into Communion's strategy of using semantics to distract, but let this be a reminder to ATRLers of the weirdos that exist on this site.

• Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, réveuse said:

I truly wonder why so many celebrities are pro-Israel.

Look at what happened to Crispin Blunt. That's a good example

Edited by A.R.L

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Oh dang you ate them uppp sbjsjsksk  :redface: :sherlock:

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Selena spoke out in support of Palestine in the past, I thought she’d know better :ace:

She's very vapid. I realized that when I watched her last documentary. 

• Like 1

Can we update the thread title to “Selena Gomez co-signs zionism” please

4 hours ago, naomi24 said:

oww yikesss how close is this friend to selena? did selena respond to the story too?

Checking her profile, she's all over the posts, pics and comments. I don't know because I saw it on twitter but she's known to post Trump and conservative stuff all the time, the tweets about it go semi-viral often.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, DAP said:

Hag of IDF says what?

spacer.png

She is evil but what else can we expect from Zionist :weeps:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.