Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

Not Lana’s team pretending her Facebook is hacked to distract people from this :deadbanana2:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

3 hours ago, Sunset said:

They're protecting themselves... how can you call that an atrocity?

The atrocity is Hamas using schools and hospitals as shields...

You're as bad and ignorant as the people who signed this Letter :pig:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Nothing about this is controversial since it reflects the opinions of nearly everyone outside of gay internet circles :foxaylove3:

spacer.png

The English are at fault for this, like all of the other issues in the world for the past 400 years 

Katy Perry is one of the dumbest people ever to reach stardom

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Regina was expected but not LANA, not you...

Aside from music she's always been an idiot

:suburban:

Edited by GentleDance

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

If you are against peace and both sides finding a way (or being enforced by a third party) to coexist on a land that was historically inhabited by people of various religions, what would be your final solution to solve the problem of Jewish people existing there? Some of yall don't even hide it :skull:

Maybe first of all not oppressing and mass murdering Palestinians idk :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, ugo said:

Not sure what's the controversy they signed a letter push Biden to free the hostages. 

Clearly it’s not about freeing those hostages 

1 minute ago, baelani said:

Clearly it’s not about freeing those hostages 

it's highlighted few time that they support the freeing of hostages 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ugo said:

it's highlighted few time that they support the freeing of hostages 

No I meant for Israel. Like they dgaf about the hostages at this point as they’re bombing everything in sight 

26 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You clueless gays downplaying being being pro-Palestine to a "woke & gay twitter xDD" thing is very disgusting, tone deaf, and really says a lot about how EMPTi that brain is. 

Anyway, love these massive crowds of beautiful "gay internet circles" all around the globe being on the right side of history! :heart2:

He’s a Katy Perry stan and is addicted to make a fool out of himself in every single topic  just like his fave 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Maybe first of all not oppressing and mass murdering Palestinians idk :deadbanana2:

Then you agree with where I stand and with the sentiment of those celebrities asking for a way to make peace. A goal to end hostilities and to ensure Palestinians are treated equally AND have a state of their own is very different from select members' claim that there should be no two state solution or coexistence, that Israel "isn't real" and that, checks notes, all "Jewish invaders" should be deported... somewhere.

Also expecting real activism and knowledge from celebrities like Katy Perry who aren't even in touch with what's going on in their own state before voting republican is kinda silly. I've seen people say this letter is the reason they won't listen to artists like Madonna again, as if some of these aren't the same people who sang Imagine during Covid.

I realize since several threads got merged god knows how many times the context of this discussion will be lost

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Using unsourced protest videos as a metric to determine a general consensus. :juanny:  

Mind you we had millions of people all over the world protesting against the vaccines a few years ago, as of today, 70% of the global population is vaccinated to some extent.

Please look up the concept of "silent majority".

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

4 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Nothing about this is controversial since it reflects the opinions of nearly everyone outside of gay internet circles :foxaylove3:

It's not 2006 anymore....Zionists showed their true colors and exposed their cruelty. More and more are finally opening their eyes and it keeps getting better :foxaylove2:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

Using unsourced protest videos as a metric to determine a general consensus. :juanny:  

Mind you we had millions of people all over the world protesting against the vaccines a few years ago, as of today, 70% of the global population is vaccinated to some extent.

Please look up the concept of "silent majority".

Glad most of the polls out in the US reflect these protests too, seethe harder :heart2:

Katheryn Hudson is an idiot, who is surprised?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Glad most of the polls out in the US reflect these protests too, seethe harder :heart2:

Katheryn Hudson is an idiot, who is surprised?

What polls lmao? The Twitter ones?

Practically every US poll since forever has shown either a pro-Israel bias or a neutral/2-states solution preference, the latter is the opinion that's being conveyed in the open letter to Biden, proving to us that the American population doesn't hate Israel and Israelis as much as social media wants you to think. Sorry.

Polls show Americans agree with Biden on US foreign policy on Israel | CNN Politics

Americans Back Israel but Are Wary of Getting Pulled Into Conflict, WSJ-Ipsos Poll Finds - WSJ

• Like 2

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

downplaying being being pro-Palestine to a "woke & gay twitter xDD"

This is even more absurd to me! Why would liberal homosexuals be on the side of Hamas which is severely homophobic and against any sort of progress? It's completely beyond me! :lmao:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 9

RockStarShit101

the west being pro-palestine (hamas) is insane because they're a known terrorist group and the rest (non-hamas) are mostly backward and nasty, and i know that because i live in the gulf region of the middle east and they hate our guts.

miss-juicy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.