Israel-Palestine reactions | Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake sign open letter

Nova_23

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

And Madonna has performed in, celebrated her birthday in, and donated millions to Morocco, where homosexuality continues to be illegal.

She also supports Indonesian designers despite homosexuality facing a 8-year sentence there.

She has performed in Malaysia, where gays face 20 years in prison.

She said the following when urged to pull out of Israel performances in recent years: Madonna defied calls to pull out of an appearance at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel in May over the country’s treatment of Palestinians, saying “I’ll never stop playing music to suit someone’s political agenda”. She even met with Netanyahu at his home in a previous visit.

20090908-madonna-benjamin-netanyahu-jeru

She performed in the UAE, where gays face the death penalty.

Bringing Mariah into this thread for NO reason makes zero sense.

Always know they're big mad when the username is italicized for 15 mins

rhobh-lisa-rinna.gif

Spoiler

ShowImage.ashx?id=295615&w=640&h=428

Mariah-Carey-with-backing-004.jpg?width=

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DAP

• Stankonia

• Miss Show Business

• hétérosexuelle

Just now, Mitsouko said:

Always know they're big mad when the username is italicized for 15 mins

rhobh-lisa-rinna.gif

Hide contents

ShowImage.ashx?id=295615&w=640&h=428

I never claimed Mariah never met him with James Packer or brought Madonna or other random artists up in a Mariah thread where people criticized her choices/hypocrisy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Don't forget the millions of dollars' worth of gifts she received from members of the monarchy of Brunei, where homosexuality was illegal and punishable by death until 2019.

ezgif-2-9cce601580.thumb.gif.34b3affb0b3

To no one's surprise!

This is truly pathetic on their part. 

Like she didn't say anything inflammatory or condone violence even a little bit? 

They should be ashamed of themselves for targeting a private individual like this. 

this is why i love her :heart2:

stream The Lord Is Coming

Edited by Kiss It Better

Just now, Mitsouko said:

Breaks silence? :rip:

OT: right side of history

Yes, as you are aware, the world was waiting with bated breath on Gabriella's opinion of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

OT: common sense :clap3:

• Haha 7

MessInDistress

Why do these celebrities feel obliged to speak on issues they know absolutely nothing about?

Where are their publicists?

1 minute ago, MessInDistress said:

Why do these celebrities feel obliged to speak on issues they know absolutely nothing about?

I mean, you don't need to know much about ANYTHING to publicly say killing kids is unacceptable and has to stop.

• Thanks 1

Smart, educated queen :clap3: I always stan the right people.

Thoughts? :celestial5:

afdREQr.jpg

• Like 9

Im not a geopolitics conoissuer and im very ignorant but i have a question. How can hamas be destroyed without affecting the population? There's any way? or there's no solution to this :giraffe:
As we know Russia and Iran will do anything to keep pushing this conflict and USA will defend Israel

I dont blame all these celebs supportin palestine or israel. They have good intentions for the people. Theyre just not well-informed
The problem are the extremist forcing them to speak on issues they dont know about or judging them. Oh extremists theyre the worst. Arrows to them. Chicle en el pelo to them:coffee2:

I dont have any money but this also makes me feel like we have a bigger responsability to help all that people in middle east. They go through so much everyday in their home countries. 

Hope HER donates some money. Thats all we need from these rich celebs. To help people on there with money. 
if i were wealthy i would donate for people goin through health issues-educational or gifts but i dont even have  a job :emofish:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Spanish and Irish news outlets in general have been doing an excellent job in their reporting of this mess unlike the very biased coverage of the US and some other European nations. 

• Thanks 8

I hate it when people say we shouldn't speak about what's happening because we aren't experts or whatever. You most certainly should be speaking about it, you should be demanding your government stop supporting israel. If the US and UK told them to stop they would. Western countries are complicit and just as responsible for what israel is doing. Use whatever power you have to fight against that. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, MessInDistress said:

Where are their publicists?

There's a lot of suffering happening, it would be in poor taste to ignore it and not talk about what's happening in the world. This isn't about publicists, it's about being human and empathetic—a lot of which is missing in today's world, evidently. Hatred needs to be demonized.

28 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

still a flop

I don't believe her 6 3X Platinum eligible or higher songs being deemed a flop is relevant to thread about kids being bombed.

Wouldn't you agree?

• Like 3

IN a world where Amy Schumer and other are supporting GENOCIDE against the palestinians, Im glad at least some celebrities are coming out and showing some morals in the face of this catastrophe!

Good for her. Will stream her music today!

• Like 4

Lmao „breaks her silence”

lmao like who gives any s h t on her opinion about this topic? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.