Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 14) | WINNER REVEALED + OTHER REVEALS

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

You slayed the logo @Element :clap3:

STELLAR theme; very NMIXX Dice vibes

spacer.png

Thank you!! I really appreciate it! 

Also please accept my Discord friend request / join the server ASAP!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Seffers

• rl231

• EnterTheAttic

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Did my baby @Legend E submit an application? 

i am not that much into strategic/alliance-based games like these, Queen :'( 

4 minutes ago, Legend E said:

i am not that much into strategic/alliance-based games like these, Queen :'( 

oh it's ok sis.

Let finish TABS together then.

ririavisbitchw.gif

• Like 1

Here

• ATRL Moderator

ASGqLJk.png

Good evening castaways!! Thank you all for joining the Discord server over the last day. If you haven't yet done so, please get over there ASAP.

It's the moment you've all been waiting for -- the time to reveal your tribes!

We will reach into the magician's hat to see who is assigned to which tribe...

magician-hat-clipart-design-illustration-free-png.png

magic_hat_PNG69.png

Hmmmm... that's quite strange. It appears to be EMPTY?

This means one thing...

You will NOT be placed into tribes. Your first challenge will be completely individual! And it will be posted in a few minutes....

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Element said:

You will NOT be placed into tribes. Your first challenge will be completely individual! And it will be posted in a few minutes....

After the horrors of being put in the flop camp during Slasher? we're going solo? music to my ears

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

ASGqLJk.png

Castaways, welcome to the first challenge of the Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 14)!

If you haven't already, please review the OP for an explanation of how the process works.

Immunity will be awarded to the highest scoring individual players! Let's get started!

The theme for Round 1 is...

Not The Best Idea

"Now I'm in the basement, planning home invasion"

We are starting you off with (hopefully) an easy prompt. What would Survivor be without a little bit of revenge? You will be sending songs where the narrator expresses that they want to get revenge on their ex through a violent or criminal act. However, they also must express that they still have some remorse for this heinous act. Perhaps they still love the person they are hurting, or perhaps they realize that it's not a good idea to do this. Either way - we want violence with a sense of regret or hesitation.

What To Do:
Once your song is selected, PM both of the hosts the artist and title of your song on Discord in our group DM. You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

There are 24 of you playing this game. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, we encourage you to send a back-up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ONCE YOU SEND A SONG THAT IS AVAILABLE, YOUR CHOICE IS LOCKED AND YOU MAY NOT SWITCH. AGAIN, YOU CANNOT SWITCH SONGS. IF SOMEONE TAKES YOUR SONG FIRST, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT A NEW ONE, SO PLEASE SUBMIT A BACK-UP.

Take Into Consideration:
The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.

The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.

The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):
9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.
8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.
7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.
6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.
5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.
3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.
1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

We will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously no one can select this song as their entry.

The example (if it wasn't obvious already) is the modern classic "Kill Bill" by SZA.

In "Kill Bill", Solana gives us a detailed account of how she is plotting (and eventually commits) murder of her ex-boyfriend. Throughout the song, she has multiple moments of mental clarity shining through her bloodlust; for example: (1) referencing how she got a therapist to work on her emotions, (2) noting that she is doing this all for love - she doesn't fully hate this person, and (3) stating "not the best idea" after each time she states that she will kill.

A certain # of players with the highest average score will be safe from elimination this round. Try and do the best you can to secure your safety!!

Your song submissions are due in ~24 hours (9 PM ET) on Tuesday, October 24th.

Good luck and please let the hosts know if you have any questions!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Idk if I’m in the game or not cuz I couldn’t open ATRL for days 💀

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Idk if I’m in the game or not cuz I couldn’t open ATRL for days 💀

Hi there! We never received an application from you (it seems since you couldn't access ATRL sadly), so you did not end up making the final cast. But I will keep your name as a backup if we need it. And you can also join our Discord server as a viewer if you would like!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

If I flop, can I be transformed into a viewer? I don't want to lose access to this discord :'(

Wait, if we get eliminated we get kicked out of Discord??

oh wow one world already :jonny:

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I dont think we get kicked but get very limited access :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Oh no! That's not nice! Do we know of there's a reaaon for it?

I'm so stressed lol, why is this theme so specific. I have songs that almost fit but they are not about ex or they are not expressing remorse

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

If I flop, can I be transformed into a viewer? I don't want to lose access to this discord :'(

4 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

3 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

You will be given access to the eliminated members channel and can still view what is going on for the most part! 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

The entries have been sent to the judges! Who will come out on top? :duca:

• Like 1

Omg i just saw the logo in HQ lol

@Elementyou snapped so hard my neck snapped i fear :jonny:

the checkerboard, gothic and haunting aesthetic but all magical and playful at the same time. genius

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.