Elon Musk is considering blocking access to Twitter in Europe

okgo

just give up the ghost already

Although it's quite rare, we already lost access to certain websites that didn't meet the GDPR requirements. I also go through a billion "confirm my cookie settings" popups as well. If he thinks that this will somehow cause people to ask for Twitter to come back he overestimates its status.

Facebook threatening to block the news teas

I hope he does this so it loses even more value, he’s force to sell it to someone normal who’ll make Twitter what it used to be.

Why doesn’t he just sell it or erase it already?

What’s the point of this slow take down of his own company?

12 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Why doesn’t he just sell it or erase it already?

What’s the point of this slow take down of his own company?

I believe that if he were to sell it, it’d go for way lower than what he paid, which was funded partially by loans - he’d then be on the hook from creditors for billions of dollars. 

I’m sure his ego has something to do with it as well 

• Thanks 1

European countries outside of European Union won't be affected, I assume

I don't even use Twitter anymore... it's sad because it always had its issues but it was decent but the app is completely broken now.

So that's why I haven't seen Allday tweet in weeks if this counting the UK too :weeps: he better move back to Australia then because that's how I talk to him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.