Are you here because you like pop culture or because you stan someone?

Digitalism

Why are you on ATRL?   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you on ATRL?

• You stan one or several girls
    • You just like pop culture in general

So I have never staned anyone, I just like pop culture in general and I usually just comment what I like or what I don't.

But everyone on atrl thinks that when you say something positive or negative about someone is because you're a stan or a hater. 

Are there more people like me that are just here for the news and the mess ?

Edited by Digitalism

I consider myself a music nerd in general and ATRL is the best place outside of Reddit to talk about music, pop music/culture related or not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Because I like pop culture even though I generally don’t listen to most albums or artists that are discussed on here.

• Like 1

None.

Are there more people like me that are just here for the news and the mess ?

Yup. I made an account years ago because I was stanning an artist. Nowadays I only come like 15 minutes a week to read some entertaining news and to post a few shades and have a good laugh :bird:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

It's just to keep up with pop music/pop culture. It used to be to stan too, but my fave has become boring to stan.

Edited by PoisonCandy
  • Like 2

Actually when I joined I didn’t like pop music, (I only stanned Taylor which is why I joined) but I preferred rock, country, and alternative acts to the Rihanna, Katy, Britney types at the time. I’ve since of course fallen in love with ALL pop music, but I’d still say alternative music is my #1 genre with pop in second place. 

Both, in a way.

I have people who I stan, but I also love pop culture and mostly music in general.

I voted 'pop culture in general' though, cause my main fav is Rih and we all know what that means as of late :skull: 

I dont really care about pop culture tbh atleast not as much anymore. Like everyone gagging at that britney abortion news and I'm just like not at all interested. 

So yeah I'm just here for my fave artist 

Both. I just love everything about pop culture and pop music in general but I also wanted a place where I could discuss artists like Dua

• Like 1

I'm here for the mess tbh :gaycat1:nvm, someone made the same joke first

I'd say I'm here for pop culture in general, stan talk and charts discussions aren't for me anymore

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

I feel like I Stan everyone and no one at the same time. So yea I guess I just like pop culture. I wanna see the pop girls do well

I stan that's why I like pop culture 

3rd option 

Neither. I'm here because it's a big music forum and there aren't many of those around these days outside of Reddit. The artists I can't really talk about on the other forum I am on (because it is mostly rap focused) I talk about on here. 

Edited by Gladiator

I registered in 2019 for general pop culture/lurking, and started posting in 2022 for Ava Max's Diamonds & Dancefloors era :WAP:

Lol i was a huge fan of Gaga but not anymore. I hate her. 

secondly, i realised when you stan someone you have to hate someone too. I remember i was angry at myself for enjoying california girls xd

• Haha 3

i love pop culture and now i'm wayyy more here cuz of it than cuz of my fave. i just love to navigate and to know all about pop culture. 

BUT, i wouldn't have created an account if i wasn't curious about those "insiders" like Mr S that me as a stan knew from people on twitter talking about it before a SG era. I created an account cuz i wanted to be the first to know the tea about HER releases before the release (now insiders don't know **** about her lmao but they did know back then) 

So i only have an account cuz of Selena even if she's not the reason i'm here daily do u know what i mean? 

Edited by Selegend

Ngl I'm here for all the messy threads and love reading comments from different users. 

• Like 1

Because I like pop culture in general and this site can be (mildly) entertaining. I'm mostly over stanning, realizing more and more that it's kinda dumb :rip:

Edited by Khal

I came for Kesha. Stayed for her and a few of my other favs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.