Predict #TS11’s album title….

Angelo

I predict “Mornings” a sister album to “Midnights”. #TS12 will be the Grammy winning one. 

How about you?

Confessions because TS11 will be her dance album inspired by Madonna :WAP:

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Love Again said:

That would be iconic

I feel like she'd write an album called History tbh. Or a noun in general: a colour, a place, a timeframe, a person etc. Her titles are generally short too and encompass the aesthetic of an album so I don't think she'll pull a Lana any time soon.

39 minutes ago, Love Again said:

The concept of a Taylor dance album is so intriguing. It seems like it would be an anti-Taylor album unless she found a way to make the lyricism stand out amongst dancefloor beats. It could work but it would be quite the undertaking.

Her next step(s) after Eras could be a lot of things - she could do an unconventional album to contrast the pop feel of most of her work, or do another pop album but that might feel too similar to Midnights (unless she takes a long break) - time will tell.

1 minute ago, holyground13 said:

The concept of a Taylor dance album is so intriguing. It seems like it would be an anti-Taylor album unless she found a way to make the lyricism stand out amongst dancefloor beats. It could work but it would be quite the undertaking.

Her next step(s) after Eras could be a lot of things - she could do an unconventional album to contrast the pop feel of most of her work, or do another pop album but that might feel too similar to Midnights (unless she takes a long break) - time will tell.

Her next album needs to be another mainstream pop effort. She's at her biggest peak right now, might as well take advantage of it and extend the peak even further :WAP:

I'd doubt she'd do another full fledged era like 1989 again but album wise she should go all out on the production, the beats. Ditch Jack and get Max back 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Her next album needs to be another mainstream pop effort. She's at her biggest peak right now, might as well take advantage of it and extend the peak even further :WAP:

I think because she is at her peak, it's the perfect time to dive into another genre. Arena rock after two years of full on pop music (Midnights, Cruel Summer, 1989 TV, Reputation TV) would be amazing. I just want her to keep expanding her horizons.

35 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I'd doubt she'd do another full fledged era like 1989 again but album wise she should go all out on the production, the beats. Ditch Jack and get Max back 

It's an interesting one because I feel like she's laying low in regard to seeking chart success considering how she's treating Cruel Summer at the moment (and I suspect she might be trying to avoid overexposure with the general public at the moment since she's very omnipresent in the media). A maximalist album / era ala 1989 and Rep would be welcome though.

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

I predict “Mornings” a sister album to “Midnights”. #TS12 will be the Grammy winning one. 

How about you?

Might have a point since Orange is likely the color of the era.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Klein said:

I think because she is at her peak, it's the perfect time to dive into another genre. Arena rock after two years of full on pop music (Midnights, Cruel Summer, 1989 TV, Reputation TV) would be amazing. I just want her to keep expanding her horizons.

An album full of State of Grace's would be her best album I fear :jonny5:

Supernova. An album about how joe wanted her star status to die bc he was too insecure

Edited by 19SLAYty9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.