Super Weird Dream Meaning?

Lana Banana

So I just woke up from a dream.

I was at my dermatologist for my hair removal appointment. At first everything was fine and funny, she told me my skin has to vibrate 35 million times before she can start the procedure so that meant massaging it up and down including my balls therefore I was constantly laughing and felt tickly before I put underwear on and kept it all in place :deadbanana2: so she was being nice and decided to remove more hair where I didn’t want it, so I went for rest of arms. After she was done, her assistant came in and asked me to position my shoulder blades in a weird angle, like to stretch them to the back and align them the same level. After it was done, she started pushing a weird parasite salmon meat substance like, scaly with a ring pattern all over. It ended up being a whole bowl. What is this I am snatched and scalped and don’t think I can go back to sleep for tonight :deadbanana4:

Look up dreammoods.com

this is what it says about doctors appearing your dream: 

“To dream that you are seeing the doctor indicates your need for emotional and spiritual healing. The dream could also highlight medical concerns. Perhaps it is  time to go and get a physical check up. “

it's a sign to stop eating hole, i'm afraid 

Edited by popmusicisdead

idk girl but the parasite thing is scary bc i just woke up from a dream about removing a long parasite from my nose too

:suburban:

You’re slowly becoming straight and have a raw fish kink

hope this helps!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.