Trisha Paytas goes Viral as Ice Spice

Walk_Away21

More like Avalanche Spice. 

• Haha 4

This isn’t even problematic how have some of you still not touched grass 

Yea this yt woman who freely used the N word before wearing a Afro wig is not sitting right with me 

• Confused 1

Queen :heart2:

It's literally a Halloween costume, some of y'all are too serious about everything :rip:

10 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I was fully prepared to see blackface when I entered this thread 

Blackface? How? They almost the same complexion 

• Confused 1

Okay but this tweet is sending me so bad :ahh:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Okay but this tweet is sending me so bad :ahh:

SCREAMING

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2023 at 7:09 PM, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

nah. this woman has a history of being racist, saying the n word, using black face, supporting trump, faking being trans/non binary, faking coming out as a lesbian to avoid the heat from outing her ex boyfriend and being an overall nasty unfunny person. idk why people keep giving her a redemption arc just because she “dOesNt cAre aBout BeiNg cAncElled” 

and of course it’s the people whiter than their toilet seats , pre booty flakes, that are in here defending her and acting like this is okay lmao. she hasn’t given any sincere form of apology and people think just because she had a child she’s a different person now. Her dressing up as a biracial person and wearing an afro just feels like her old shitty behavior. i hope whatever feet she has on her necks remain there. choke!

Exactly, I don’t give two ***** if this “isn’t that problematic” or she didn’t have problematic intentions. She’s one of the biggest pieces of trash on the internet (somehow, still) and should NOT be given any attention or allowed to still have a platform. **** Trisha Paytas. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Exactly, I don’t give two ***** if this “isn’t that problematic” or she didn’t have problematic intentions. She’s one of the biggest pieces of trash on the internet (somehow, still) and should NOT be given any attention or allowed to still have a platform. **** Trisha Paytas. 

@Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 The fumes over an ice approved look :sistrens:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1989 said:

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.