Trisha Paytas goes Viral as Ice Spice

Walk_Away21

ughhhh...not this again 

you can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess

she queened a bit ! 

she swears she’s done being messy… will go a few months without being a problematic mess… and then…

26 minutes ago, DockDock said:

i mean its okay a lot of people dress as famous singers for halloween, why this is a problem? she looks good. the problem is the hair? people need to find real problems honestly.

Ya I just thought it was like a funny Halloween costume thing. Not the problematic police running in here. :deadvision:

• Haha 1

I’d feel like I’d be the first to call out anything but I didn’t see anything wrong here :skull: can someone explain? Maybe the hair but that’s not even kinky

Some of you are still so painfully Buzzfeed millennial 2016 social Justice :rip:

There’s nothing wrong with this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

At least she didn't blackface it ( even tho Ice is a lightskin black girl she's still darker than Trisha)

54 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

( even tho Ice is a lightskin black girl she's still draker than Trisha)

I think shes lighter actually 

She didn't do anything wrong here. She can wear a 'fro, white people can have those too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Cameltoe Chariot

Hmmm.... looks more like aging millennials stuck in social justice/tumblr echo chambers to me!

:sistrens:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Ya I just thought it was like a funny Halloween costume thing. Not the problematic police running in here. :deadvision:

Sorry but my comment was not about you, was about som ATRLers that act as if Trisha is doing something so bad so wrong and problematic:rip:

• Like 1

nah. this woman has a history of being racist, saying the n word, using black face, supporting trump, faking being trans/non binary, faking coming out as a lesbian to avoid the heat from outing her ex boyfriend and being an overall nasty unfunny person. idk why people keep giving her a redemption arc just because she “dOesNt cAre aBout BeiNg cAncElled” 

and of course it’s the people whiter than their toilet seats , pre booty flakes, that are in here defending her and acting like this is okay lmao. she hasn’t given any sincere form of apology and people think just because she had a child she’s a different person now. Her dressing up as a biracial person and wearing an afro just feels like her old shitty behavior. i hope whatever feet she has on her necks remain there. choke!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.