PokéRate: The Original Generation [Finale : Pg #100 - End]

Canon

No offense but this top ten is quickly turning awful...

• Like 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Canon

• BambiStar

• G.U.Y

1 - The gays continue to gag over her alleged beauty and talent and for what? You gays are living for something that is NOTHING. The "gem" in her core is made of cheap plastic and hasn't been polished since 1996. Her body is deformed. Inbred. Starmie is not a star, she is a stellar remnant - floating across the night sky without luminosity or purpose. - Sugrbby666

Oop let me giggle a bit. The way we stopped this abomination from going top 10 :ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Canon said:

1 - The gays continue to gag over her alleged beauty and talent and for what? You gays are living for something that is NOTHING. The "gem" in her core is made of cheap plastic and hasn't been polished since 1996. Her body is deformed. Inbred. Starmie is not a star, she is a stellar remnant - floating across the night sky without luminosity or purpose. - Sugrbby666

This cosmic horror description making her sound like more of a 10 than anything else I've ever read :eek:

• Haha 3

so
bulba
squirtle
vulpix
jiggly
arcanine
alakazam

gengar
gyardos
lapras

vaporeon
articuno

dragonair

mew

are

still

in

idk, i don't really rate first stages like y'all do. kinda wish we could've culled them all earlier.

• Like 1

So the violet balloon knot is taking top 5 is what I'm gathering... some of ya/ll either need an optometrist or an exorcism 

• Like 1

Just now, Canon said:

Hint 13: literally Boruto. thats it. Thats the hint. 

vulpix baby im so sorry!

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

idk, i don't really rate first stages like y'all do. kinda wish we could've culled them all earlier.

A good design is a good design and shouldn't be docked points just because it's not a final form imo

:clack:

• Like 2

Just now, BambiStar said:

A good design is a good design and shouldn't be docked points just because it's not a final form imo

I mean, true, but most of them go for cute when I prefer my monsters big and tall and outright frightful :heart:

I like Bulbasaur well enough tho, and I expect 10s across the board for Gagapass when we get to gen three :heart:

1 minute ago, BambiStar said:

but we should judge them based on everything
moves, stats, design and all

not only design
are you not evolving your pocket monster just because they are cute? 
/ˈfaɡət/

• Haha 1

Vulpix is so cute :heart:

I never thought she’d get this close to the top 10. Every placement since #50 I thought she would go next 

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I mean, true, but most of them go for cute when I prefer my monsters big and tall and outright frightful :heart:

Like ur taste in men

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sugrbby666 said:

5f2.jpg

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

you see her name? 

exactly

dismissed 

• Haha 5

8MgQK0z.pngvulpix.png

rhinoplasty, lip filler, cheek implants, chin implant, jaw shave, buccal fat removal, botox, forhead reduction, bbl, eye lift

• Haha 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.