250px-0071Victreebel.png

Just now, Canon said:

Hint for #19: The Grass-Poison war is determined. :bird:

But there are 3 Grass/Poison mon left so i guess Miss Vic leaves

:khalyan2:

victreebel is a queen, but i'd rather see venusaur rise so i've chosen my team

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, PMM said:

do you play with both of them on the team? 

Actually I play with neither, hence the average scores :gaycat4:

ariana-grande-equality.gif

also not ALL of the grass-poison girls being v-names...

6jwzAjx.png

8bIjiSn.png

#19 : Venusaur

Final Score : 7.28

-

Rated 15

@Chiidish

Rated 0

@peroxideblonde

Comments:

6 - If they made it today the final form of this would be some slightly attractive skinny lizard standing on 2 legs. - AbeHicks

8 - A big ugly plant but i can say charismatic. - Funnyfatty

8 - It's giving monster but i miss the cuteness tbh - Panochita

15 - The best of the Ka to starters period -Chiidish

Score Breakdown

mIMgvlh.png

Wiggly out before Jiggly is criminal :chick2:

But you can't fight anime payola!

• Like 1

the 0 being a furry meow stan... of course!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's just been really getting under my skin that my 10s and 1s are constantly pointed out here. 

Even my chart of favorite pokemon was reposted in this thread. 

I've been trying to help these rates as best as I can, even stepped up to host gen 2 and 3 because I didn't see anyone else want them, and since people want Gen 2 rate before 2024, I agreed to put it up this week after this rate ends, and what did it result in? A target on my back, allegations that I'm sexist and a desire to ban me from participating (I saw something last week that hinted towards this iirc). And now apparently I need meds as well because acts such as laughing at me for saying I had a bad day, and "I love to see you get mad" don't sit well with me. 

I try not to fight back, instead I tried to ease the mood with jokes in response but that didn't make things better. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

It's just been really getting under my skin that my 10s and 1s are constantly pointed out here. 

Even my chart of favorite pokemon was reposted in this thread. 

I've been trying to help these rates as best as I can, even stepped up to host gen 2 and 3 because I didn't see anyone else want them, and since people want Gen 2 rate before 2024, I agreed to put it up this week after this rate ends, and what did it result in? A target on my back, allegations that I'm sexist and a desire to ban me from participating (I saw something last week that hinted towards this iirc). And now apparently I need meds as well because acts such as laughing at me for saying I had a bad day, and "I love to see you get mad" don't sit well with me. 

I try not to fight back, instead I tried to ease the mood with jokes in response but that didn't make things better. 

Don't take it too seriously Poki :heart: everyone is getting dragged for their taste (because taste is subjective) and there happens to be a bunch of Grass girlies in this Rate so you're getting singled out for your scores a bit. I hope a little playful banter isn't genuinely upsetting you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.