Grimes: Taylor Swift is the only presidential candidate who can unite the country

Kayseri Mantisi

11 minutes ago, Daddy said:

She can't even unite the gays... :deadbanana:

well, no female artist could ever do that.  

This narrative about EVERYONE loving Taylor Swift is hilarious and that’s all I will say :deadbanana4:

No tea no shade to Taylor Swift, I’m a fan, but Grimes is the last person I want to hear any political opinions from!

• Like 1

Also how absolutely sad is it that American political discourse has fully dissolved into people thinking that a popstar is the ONLY viable option that could beat a criminally linked and generally horrible ex-celebrity turned corrupt president with a cult following? American politics has fully become a joke.

• Thanks 3

She wouldn't meet the minimum age requirement by the time election day rolls around, not that I would expect Claire to know that (also it seems like the rules don't even matter in American politics anymore). Can we stop electing celebrities to political power, though?? 

• Thanks 1

She wants swiftie to stream her music so bad lmao

• Haha 1

Taylor Swift is too problematic to become President. She's incredibly racist and she never once apologized for, or even acknowledged the homophobic lyric in, "Picture to Burn:" she simply released an amended version and went on to make even more money off of LGBTQ+ people with "You Need to Calm Down." Her racist, selfish, greedy ass can take several seats.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

And she'd want her as the republican candidate. :shutup:

it’s that I care about her mental health and she cares about mine (she doesn’t know me but she'd care).

this is the first time i've seen an ai make a joke

She cannot and she won't. I don't want Taylor to end up in the entertainer to politician pipeline. Even in her 60s or whatever when her career is practically done or significantly slowed. I want her to be remembered as a beloved human being and artist instead of a war criminal like all American politicians have inevitably become. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cml said:

Taylor Swift is too problematic to become President. She's incredibly racist and she never once apologized for, or even acknowledged the homophobic lyric in, "Picture to Burn:" she simply released an amended version and went on to make even more money off of LGBTQ+ people with "You Need to Calm Down." Her racist, selfish, greedy ass can take several seats.

Other presidents have done far worse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.