Grimes: Taylor Swift is the only presidential candidate who can unite the country

Kayseri Mantisi

Thoughts? :celestial5:

Her AI account also said this & she reposted:

How many times do I have to beg everyone to drop this narrative, I do not want y’all manifesting this. I don’t want her overseeing the welfare of hundreds of millions of people and directly tied to the security and stability of nations across the globe based on her leadership and the decisions made by her or on her behalf. ENOUGH!!! 

Like we get it, she’s very well liked by a wide demographic of people and is one of the few forces in history with the popularity of the scale she has attained, but why does that suddenly mean we want her to decide if health care or public schools are going to receive funding? Pls. 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

How can Taylor unite America when historically, she has cared more about her own pockets and interests than anybody else's :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

A broken clock is right twice a day :clap3:

This make me think that 'Miss America' would be an ICONIC title for her next album. Her 'American Life', her controversial political era. It would be a serve ugh :jonny:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

How can Taylor unite America when historically, she has cared more about her own pockets and interests than anybody else's :rip:

She clearly cares a lot about all her employees 

Insuring them and paying them bonuses etc.. which most don't. In music industry or otherwise 

• Like 3

And Grimes thought she could fix Musk. That's all I need to know on her judgements. :zzz:

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thanks 1

Taylor is popular but weirdly polarizing so she doesn't actually have that great of a net approval rating.  She wouldn't unify the country.

On the other hand, Tom Hanks and George Clooney have far better approval ratings and so would be better candidates. 

Also Taylor is only 33. She would have to be 35 by election day which she won't.

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And Grimes thought she could fix Musk. That's all I need to know on her judgements. :zzz:

Well their relationship is beyond over now + he doesn't let her see the kids + he got sued by her 

:rip:

She has children with Elon Musky. Let that sink in before processing her opinions. 

I don’t know if people are serious about Taylor being president 

But the thought of her actually being one makes me wanna vomit

She would have to be capable of murdering her fans in other poor countries and bomb them like every other US president has done.

Stuff like Palestine and ****

This discussion should be put to rest imo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

she can't even unite ATRL. Mrs. Musk needs to stop smoking crack and shut up :rip:

I can already imagine the threads dragging Taylor for referencing You Need To Calm Down in her presidential statement on the Palestine crisis, lets not :deadbanana:

I lowkey feel the world could benefit from more stan mobilization/Stan involvement when it comes to politics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.