• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• diboy

• Death & Decay

• descg

45 minutes ago, venuss said:

the report :rip:
I was waiting for someone to mention ozempic and get reported by that deranged stan 

I forgot their @ but Ryan exposed him 

ot: :worship2:

Why reported? I mean let’s be honest she’s taking it. So is Gaga. There’s no way it’s a coincidence Ozempic starts gaining popularity in Hollywood and suddenly all these stars start losing a ton of weight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

She looks amazing :flame:

SMuFhVa.gif

@Mr. Stratus

She does, but i just love how she is always inadvertedly promoting Gaga or Britneys projects :dies:

Remember the HoG mess? Now on kimmel, and it feels like it could've been to promote Britney's book

Release another Hurt/Say Something ms. Tina :gaycat5:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Why reported? I mean let’s be honest she’s taking it. So is Gaga. There’s no way it’s a coincidence Ozempic starts gaining popularity in Hollywood and suddenly all these stars start losing a ton of weight. 

Because for some reason a specific user (already exposed in HQ) hates when people mention Ozempic at all and takes it to heart :rip:

Good for her for spending that fast food chain cheque on a trainer and a chef. A walking contradiction in all the best ways possible :clap3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

40 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Good for her for spending that fast food chain cheque on a trainer and a chef. A walking contradiction in all the best ways possible :clap3:

This unintelligent attempt at shade. lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, descg said:

spacer.png

Arriving to the studio, more Bionic vibes.

dude get over it, it's been over a decade since my fave got it all wrong and made the biggest mistake of career that almost killed her celebrity and eradicated her original fanbase with the release of that awful album. Let it go. 

15 minutes ago, I54X said:

dude get over it, it's been over a decade since my fave got it all wrong and made the biggest mistake of career that almost killed her celebrity and eradicated her original fanbase with the release of that awful album. Let it go. 

Insanity Going Crazy GIF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shinning said:

Gaga was just speculated to be pregnant last week despite appearing to be drinking alcohol. She ain’t on it. :skull: 

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

If Gaga took Ozempic it was only for filming Joker, since she’s back to her pre-Joker self now. 

Kelly and Mariah on the other hand…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.