AG7 Megathread | Working with Max Martin, no snippets, presave link on website

nasa

54 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

According to someone who saw the cover: dark background with her face half faded, red lips and blonde hair. Guessing that the pic we have so far is apart of the album cover.

@Scandal Idk if the cover was scrapped however, do you know if it was?

Well, that makes sense but it's also what I would guess if I was trying to pass as an insider.

• Like 4

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

• Communion

• Nashe

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Well, that makes sense but it's also what I would guess if I was trying to pass as an insider.

Very true!! I wanted to see if it was true or not!! 

1 hour ago, Sweetenertea said:

According to someone who saw the cover: dark background with her face half faded, red lips and blonde hair. Guessing that the pic we have so far is apart of the album cover.

Who saw the cover? Someone on atrl?

1 hour ago, swtamira said:

Who saw the cover? Someone on atrl?

No, it’s someone who claims to  know the people who got the lipstick. So most likely a rumour!

Edited by Sweetenertea

3 hours ago, Sweetenertea said:

i haven’t seen the cover but i can ask if this is true

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Scandal said:

i haven’t seen the cover but i can ask if this is true

Thank you! Appreciate it

• ATRL Moderator

Mess if this is actually true :skull: 

(Not the lip emoji showing as I can replicate it on my iPhone, but it being connected to AG7)

• ATRL Moderator

Also I like the title Eternal Sunshine but I prefer it just be called “Eternal”

8 hours ago, Sweetenertea said:

Reminds me of the rumours about Britney's albums around 2010, with the fake tracklist and the famous "apparently she's working with Lady Gaga" :gaycatney2:

Edited by Bencharmer
  • Haha 1

if people have actually seen the album cover i’m assuming she’s either dropping everything all at once or the album pre-order will come with the lead single

20 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

if people have actually seen the album cover i’m assuming she’s either dropping everything all at once or the album pre-order will come with the lead single

I‘m guessing similar rollout as Positions, which worked out fine last time. Album dropping one week after lead single.

• Like 3

The album title should be home wrecker or hide your husband :coffee2:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

we ain't been waiting for over 3 yrs just for her to call the album THAT. whoever made up that rumour will be dealt with. period! 

1 minute ago, Nashe said:

we ain't been waiting for over 3 yrs just for her to call the album THAT. whoever made up that rumour will be dealt with. period! 

I fear it is… people who listened or worked on the album have used ☀️ emojis, One critic, Evan, posted a sun emoji under an album post a few weeks before someone on here revealed the album title.

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, Sweetenertea said:

I fear it is… people who listened or worked on the album have used ☀️ emojis, One critic, Evan, posted a sun emoji under an album post a few weeks before someone on here revealed the album title.

Hide contents

"eternal sunshine" is giving massive flop-vibes. :doc: we need cool-Ari, this ain't it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

eternal sunshine is a terrible title even for her standards. it reminds me of a pocketful of sunshine which is cringe.  i have a feeling fans are inferring this based off the sun emoji that critic used when the emoji can be inferring something else entirely.  i don't see how eternal sunshine fits with the red imagery thats been hinted at either. 

4 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Reminds me of the rumours about Britney's albums around 2010, with the fake tracklist and the famous "apparently she's working with Lady Gaga" :gaycatney2:

Well she kinda did since telephone was for her 

could also be eternal fire/heat which could explain both the sun and the red theme

either way i love eternal sunshine ..so yall just gon have to cope if thats what it is!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, B-Luke said:

I‘m guessing similar rollout as Positions, which worked out fine last time. Album dropping one week after lead single.

Oh this is a terrible idea, we need longer preorder period, 2 singles before the album. Nowadays artists just drop the albums and move on but Ariana is a hitmaker. 

eternal sunshine makes sense bc ariana is a huge jim carrey stan and the film’s exploration of romance probably resonates with her 

• Like 3

What is wrong with the album title “Eternal Sunshine”? :rip: It’s totally fine. Was “Positions” better? lol

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Resident of Gag City said:

What is wrong with the album title “Eternal Sunshine”? :rip: It’s totally fine. Was “Positions” better? lol

it's right in line with "Moonlight" and "Daydreamin", for which she realized they were cringe and needed to be changed asap.

If it's real, I can only pray for a last minute enlightenment :lmao:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.