Islamic Terrorist Attack in Brussels kills two / Shooter caught

Take Me Apart

Rip to the victims

10/17 EDIT:

Edited by Take Me Apart

RIP to tje victims.

I just got a panic attack watching that. 

Edited by ChrispyBelievix

"A fighter for Allah"? Shouldn't God be able to protect himself? He is, afterall, God?

• Like 7

The video is horrifying, RIP to the victims. Hopefully the attacker is caught before they manage to harm anyone else.

• Like 1

WTAF is the police doing, he is still driving around on his bike with a fluorescent vest on his back :biblio:

I'm scared that it's gonna get really ugly in the next few months in major Western European cities :dancehall:

I was literally watching the Belgium vs Sweden match, they just shut down the match and the stadium is in lockdown

The wave of terror in back :mazen:

RIP to the victims... I hope the shooter gets caught and is given the worst punishment possible. 

God... As if the world needed more reasons to hate us north africans / middle easterners...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

God... As if the world needed more reasons to hate us north africans / middle easterners...

I'm sorry to hear this. It must be stressful when an event like this happens. I'd be mortified if a white killer coloured people's perceptions of me - we have NOTHING in common - and you should get the same basic human respect.

• Thanks 1

Evil. It was only a matter a time given the dangerous and vile excuses made for last weeks massacre. 

• Like 2

you mean to tell me there’s a fat man in a neon orange vest randomly shooting people in the capital of Europe and cops take hours to arrest him ? fishy :biblionana:

rip to the two victims !

22 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

I'm sorry to hear this. It must be stressful when an event like this happens. I'd be mortified if a white killer coloured people's perceptions of me - we have NOTHING in common - and you should get the same basic human respect.

Not to make this about me but I am literally a gay atheist and I have nothing in common with someone like him... But I see how a lot of white people act around me and it's depressing lol. 

these vegeance attacks are sadly inevitable in the West while the violence of the Israel-Hamas war continues. Just like the 6 year old who died in that hate crime.  Ceasefire now. 

This is so incredibly scary and heartbreaking. I wouldn't be surprised if an even stronger far-right wave is upon Europe due to the domino effect that's gonna be happen because of the Israel-Palestine war. Far right could easily latch onto xenophobia and get even more rigid on the immigrants and, not gonna lie, I think the people would be on their side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.