How successful would a Michael Myers game be?

Armani?

If it was developed by the right studio, it could be extremely successful. I remember when leaks came out about a horror franchise being turned into a video game and so many videos / theories / comments were about Halloween, but it later turned out to be TTCM. If FT13 and TTCM can have video games, then Halloween certainly can.

The real question is whether it’d be an asymmetrical horror game like TTCM and FT13 or something more like Until Dawn? I’m not sure what I’d want more… :gaycatx:

very, just like his movies 

fadson poorhees and leatherfad could never 

Flop just like Jason and Texas Chainsaw

I don't think Halloween would translate well into a video game. I think a video game based on Scream would do much better, and be more entertaining, just due to the overall flexibility and whodunnit nature of the series. It could be like Telltale Games meets Outlast. With Scream, there would be far more possibilities on where you could take the story with which characters would be involved at any given time and the overall game mechanics.

A Michael Myers game would turn out just like The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and that probably has more range as a series, as it relates to translating it into a video game.

me-on-this-sub-every-day-v0-fvr2v575ijub

18 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

I don't think Halloween would translate well into a video game. I think a video game based on Scream would do much better, and be more entertaining, just due to the overall flexibility and whodunnit nature of the series. It could be like Telltale Games meets Outlast. With Scream, there would be far more possibilities on where you could take the story with which characters would be involved at any given time and the overall game mechanics.

A Michael Myers game would turn out just like The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and that probably has more range as a series, as it relates to translating it into a video game.

me-on-this-sub-every-day-v0-fvr2v575ijub

I actually enjoy Texas Chainsaw more than Dead By Deadlight so far:deadbanana2:

At 5:16, is that a The Office sound clip in a horror game. Ok :skull:

But I enjoy games like Texas Chainsaw and Friday the 13th game, why not :gaycat2:

9 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

At 5:16, is that a The Office sound clip in a horror game. Ok :skull:

But I enjoy games like Texas Chainsaw and Friday the 13th game, why not :gaycat2:

Lol, it's fan made

Of course, Michael's name alone would carry :clap3:

13 hours ago, Armani? said:

I actually enjoy Texas Chainsaw more than Dead By Deadlight so far:deadbanana2:

It got old fast for me. I haven't played since the week it released.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.