Madonna reportedly in talks to do Glastonbury 2024 as Emily Evis drops hints.

GlamSlam

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2023-10-16/madonna-rumoured-for-glastonbury-festival-2024-as-co-organiser-drops-hint

The co-organiser of Glastonbury Festival has celebrated the return of Madonna, which some have said is a "huge hint" that the Queen of Pop could be performing at Worthy Farm next year.

Emily Eavis posted a photo from the artist's first performance since her return to the UK, which was at the O2 in London on Saturday 14 October.

The concert marked the first official date of Madonna's Celebration Tour after its original Canada start was postponed when the singer fell ill.

The caption read: "she's back! Incredible".

More links regarding Madonna at Glastonbury:

https://www.standard.co.uk/culture/music/madonna-headline-glastonbury-2024-festival-emily-eavis-b1113738.html

https://www.nme.com/news/music/fans-think-emily-eavis-dropped-hint-about-madonna-headlining-glastonbury-2024-3515728

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/glastonbury-festivals-emily-eavis-lets-27912918

Capture.png

Edited by GlamSlam

When she announces another euro leg in stadiums  to match with Glasto :jonnycat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hopefully coinciding with an album drop or maybe some of the reissues + more Celebration dates :WAP: Manifesting!

if she brings a set similar to the Celebration Tour :jonny: wig

I could see it happening but this also has been teased for decades at least since COADF era, Madonna rarely does festivals besides that one time in Coachella and Live Aid/Earth.

7 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I could see it happening but this also has been teased for decades at least since COADF era, Madonna rarely does festivals besides that one time in Coachella and Live Aid/Earth.

But there's more people reporting on it this time, and the fact that the co-organizer of Glastonbury talked about her adds more fuel to the fire, which is something that never happened for MX, and Rebel Heart, ect. Plus this is the 40th anniversary.

Edited by GlamSlam

Honestly, it’s the right time for her and the celebration tour has the perfect setlist for it 

• Like 1

I'm so ready for her late career resurgence! It's time for her to be respected again. Her health scare really changed people's minds and she's getting rave reviews for her new tour so that would be ideal!

• Like 5

Honestly? After seeing her so happy to be back on stage, her energy back, her vocals, her iconic face...this is the come back she needed.

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

When she announces another euro leg in stadiums  to match with Glasto :jonnycat:

The rumored south american dates you mentioned during the weekend are starting to make sense.

• Like 2

Oh this will be one for the record books :jonny5:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She only did Coachella and BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend but as Pocket shows 

Live Aid/8/Earth were more beneficial events 

This is the moment for her to do it. She has the perfect show to do it since it has her big hits back to back. On her past tours Madonna never relied on her hits, she always mostly performed the album she was promoting at the time. Nobody wants to hear that at festivals, a legacy act like her needs to perform her hits so this current tour is perfect for Glatonsbury

• Like 1

2 hours ago, besaid said:

Hopefully coinciding with an album drop or maybe some of the reissues + more Celebration dates :WAP: Manifesting!

I'm hoping for the reissues campaign if those rumours were true :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Knowing her she probably perform:

*Biitch I’m Madonna

*Hung Up on Tokischa 

*Human Nature

*Candy Shop

*Frozen SickIck remix 

*Material Guuurllll Remix 

:ryan3:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Knowing her she probably perform:

*Biitch I’m Madonna

*Hung Up on Tokischa 

*Human Nature

*Candy Shop

*Frozen SickIck remix 

*Material Guuurllll Remix 

I would seriously fly over to see this setlist live

• Haha 3

How exactly is this a hint that she’s playing??? 

Emily Eavis was probably just there and thought she’d Stan on her Instagram 

I have a feeling this is tied in with an upcoming album.

We know she's been working with Max Martin, Nile Rogers and Honey Dijjon on something, so I don't see what else could it be.

• Like 3

I can see it, tour extention in summer 2024 for stadiums and SA dates in late 2024 and Australia/Asia in early 2025 :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

I have a feeling this is tied in with an upcoming album.

We know she's been working with Max Martin, Nile Rogers and Honey Dijjon on something, so I don't see what else could it be.

And when she releases it in the middle of Celebration tour, a reverse Sticky & Sweet experience :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.