2 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I thought it was this Maria Isabel

2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Me too

Literally the same posts every time I post her :/

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Literally the same posts every time I post her :/

She's messy. I grew up with her. She's Alexander 23's ex. The decline in her music has been quite obvious once they broke up considering how involved he was that says alot. 

17 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

She's messy. I grew up with her. She's Alexander 23's ex. The decline in her music has been quite obvious once they broke up considering how involved he was that says alot. 

I don’t see his name in the songwriting credits of her songs lol. Is she still dating that baseball player?

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

I don’t see his name in the songwriting credits of her songs lol. Is she still dating that baseball player?

Trust me it's a known thing. Yeah most likely since she's wearing his jersey. The pr spin they did with that relationship was wild considering she was the mistress. Her cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with her but made it seem like they parted only after the birth to avoid a scandal. 

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Trust me it's a known thing. Yeah most likely since she's wearing his jersey. The pr spin they did with that relationship was wild considering she was the mistress. Her cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with her but made it seem like they parted only after the birth to avoid a scandal. 

??!?!! Lmao why did Alexander 23 ghostwrite for her as you’re alleging but take credit for songs he’s written and/or produced for way bigger artists lol?

And that’s crazy about her current situation if what you’re saying is true lol 

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

??!?!! Lmao why did Alexander 23 ghostwrite for her as you’re alleging but take credit for songs he’s written and/or produced for way bigger artists lol?

And that’s crazy about her current situation if what you’re saying is true lol 

Because while they were dating he helped make her music. He was her literal support system. She basically felt sometype of way that they came up around the same time but he's the one that ended up blowing up first and actually finding success with his music unlike her who's been relagated to a social media girl because her music underperformed is having her in limbo with her label.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.