MSNBC quietly removes Muslim anchors from airtime

ClashAndBurn

when u let CNN outreport and outleft you …… whew

truly disgusting on MSNBCs part, it’s become unwatchable for a couple years for me but this is just …….. no other word other than disgusting

• Like 1

******* scumbags. I don’t trust this news outlet anyways. 

They are a neoliberal propaganda channel, there is nothing left-wing about them

The way the article content does not match the clickbait title in any way whatsoever :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not RESIST! Central. Who could have ever thought?

NBC have said that the shift changes are 'coincidental'

MSNBC-takes-2-Muslim-journalists-off-20231014.png

12 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

NBC have said that the shift changes are 'coincidental'

MSNBC-takes-2-Muslim-journalists-off-20231014.png

Of course they did. They have to keep up appearances and plausible deniability in case of potential litigation :rofl: 

There was a tweet by some NatSec 'centrist' ghoul that amounted to "the left's support for Palestine is starting to make me negatively polarized to these people," but like, I'm genuinely becoming negatively polarized to just how radically right-wing the average American is, let alone the ones with any kind of power and influence, and how so many are making it clear their existence is rooted in some type of nationalism and white supremacy.

It'd wild just how many people who consider themselves liberal have revealed in the last week just how quickly they would have been one of the many calling for publicly murdering Muslims post 9/11.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.