Dragon Ball DAIMA | Fall 2024

JonginBey

• Like 1

It still makes me angry that Toei poured money into the DB reboot yet gave mere scraps for Sailor Moon Crystal

They should've just hired Ikuko Itoh to direct it from the get-go and retained the original 90s art style

Why are they so SCARED of continuing Super? :rip:

They have 2 new arcs to animate

All of the db series after Z just feel so…unnecessary 

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Super was a serve :jonny:

Where are Cosmos and Precure All Stars F international release, TOEI? 

:toofunny3: they really paying their female IPs to dust. 

18 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Maybe but at least Super is canon and there is new material to adapt, but this...

is Super good? Should I check it out? I haven't watched Dragon Ball is many years lol

4 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

is Super good? Should I check it out? I haven't watched Dragon Ball is many years lol

It's decent. A lot of people are hating on it but it was genuinely a fun and entertaining watch to me. The show is much more lighthearted compared with Z or even the OG DB, and it's more oriented for younger audiences and kids. There is also much more comedy than in Z. It's far from perfect but it's still enjoyable. Some of the new characters are very interesting to watch as well. The animation is.. kinda bad but they made up for it in the final animated arc which was STUNNING (it was the same team that is doing One Piece's Wano arc now)

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

It's decent. A lot of people are hating on it but it was genuinely a fun and entertaining watch to me. The show is much more lighthearted compared with Z or even the OG DB, and it's more oriented for younger audiences and kids. There is also much more comedy than in Z. It's far from perfect but it's still enjoyable. Some of the new characters are very interesting to watch as well. The animation is.. kinda bad but they made up for it in the final animated arc which was STUNNING (it was the same team that is doing One Piece's Wano arc now)

mmm, doesn't sound like I'd enjoy it that much then...how about the recent movies?

15 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Super was a serve :jonny:

True it was good but could have been a series of movies tbh :giraffe:  db needs to just do more movies at this point and say NO to television  :giraffe:

1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

mmm, doesn't sound like I'd enjoy it that much then...how about the recent movies?

The movies are a part of Super too nnn

super is great, especially the zamasu/goku black & tournament of power arcs 

i’m intrigued tbh, but it does remind me of GT

i’ll give it a chance 

:clack:

9 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

i’m intrigued tbh, but it does remind me of GT

i’ll give it a chance 

It’s probably the basic ***** in me, but I loved GT and wouldn’t be opposed to a 2.0.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

super is great, especially the zamasu/goku black & tournament of power arcs 

this!

tournament of power arc is probably one of my all-time favorite dragon ball arcs :clap3:

I also enjoyed the Broly film very much

I'm perched for DAIMA! :duca:

So someone used the dragon balls to turned them into kids?

Or is this a Teen Titans GO situation where they’re just tiny versions of themselves?

Edited by Venom

Keep it

we need Ned Sailor Moon series 

I don’t know what y’all think complaining about Sailor Moon in this thread is going to do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.