• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lillavend3r

• Rush

• Frozen99

• MusicIsMyMaster

everything about this is incredible, this era the gift that keeps on giving :clap3:

1 hour ago, wish said:

??? YOU wake up, Troye Sivan literally credited Lil Nas X 2 days ago in an interview.

“I think a little bit of that is honestly the work of other queer artists in mainstream pop, someone like Lil Nas X – I was just so inspired by how unafraid he was to take up space,” he says. “I was comfortable with existing as gay in pop, but I always felt a little bit like I kind of had to stay in my lane – maybe like, alt-bedroom-sadboy-gay-pop, or whatever.” source

Just because y'all don't like LNX doesn't mean you can erase his credit. :deadbanana4:

troye himself literally saying exactly what I was saying lol 

• Like 1

Everything about this is perfection!!! Hope it blows up

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Mama, that's a WOMAN. 

this in combination with your Alyssa avi took me out :deadbanana2:

alyssa-edwards.thumb.jpg.b8e9ac69b9a0efa

• Haha 1

This is his best single thus far. I love it. By contrast I was not here for Rush poppers up your nostrils and bust the hole open. This is the one. 

• Like 1

lot of his songs have some type of gimmicky element to them or (to me) seem like blatant reworks of other songs and for me that kinda takes away the shine

like this is a cute song but it sounds way too similar to Nightcall by Kavinsky for me. he needs some fresher ideas and sounds to justify this social media sentiment that treats him like twink jesus , but this is objectively his best music i’ve ever heard so i’ll give him a single flower for finding a good lane sonically to be in

I know the chorus melody has been well-worn by many but this specific rendition of it reminds me of Demi Lovato's "Melon Cake" 

Edited by Obsession

32 minutes ago, Obsession said:

I know the chorus melody has been well-worn by many but this specific rendition of it reminds me of Demi Lovato's "Melon Cake" 

Omg this was my exact thought too I'm glad someone else noticed this

---

This is phenomenal - video, song, everything

8 hours ago, Alex said:

everything about this is incredible, this era the gift that keeps on giving :clap3:

He looked so great in drag it's insane. So natural.

But the unbelievable confidence and horny energy he's serving this era is what we needed. A win for the gays cause my god we have been losing lately in media :skull: 

Edited by LustSpell

How is this song doing on stremming? I need to decide if I stan or nah 

Spotify

WW #98 1.6M

US #92 487k

UK #55 114k

AUS #54 70k

14 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Spotify

WW #98 1.6M

US #92 487k

UK #55 114k

AUS #54 70k

Not that great tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.