Burger King debuts new restaurant design

Sergi91

More veggie options in the States please! 

I can't tell what's new about this.

This is like every McDonald's out there.

Same contractor maybe?

Love Burger King and their Whoppers and Poutine. Cute redesign :heart:

Only Burger place I like better is Wendy’s :eatpopcorn:

On 10/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, Dephira said:

Their veggie options are a million times better than all other burger chains, so we were supporting them anyway

wait they still serve salads?? I feel like the last time I went a few months ago they didn’t.

also to be honest, the burger meat makes my heart literally race in a bad way…I know I ain’t the only one :emofish:

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

wait they still serve salads?? I feel like the last time I went a few months ago they didn’t.

also to be honest, the burger meat makes my heart literally race in a bad way…I know I ain’t the only one :emofish:

gurl idk about salads but there are veggie versions of all their burgers as well as the chicken nuggets. Their veggie "chicken" burgers are honestly really good 

8 minutes ago, Dephira said:

gurl idk about salads but there are veggie versions of all their burgers as well as the chicken nuggets. Their veggie "chicken" burgers are honestly really good 

:deadbanana2: sorry idk why I thought you meant greens, I’m a mess. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.