Burger King debuts new restaurant design

Sergi91

Their veggie options are a million times better than all other burger chains, so we were supporting them anyway

• Like 4

Burger King >>> any other fast food joint, really 

(don't quote me talking about Five Guys, I will report and ignore)

Paris Hilton Burger King Wallpaper

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

They have better burgers than McDonald’s but nothing else 

They still selling rats in their veggie burgers too? :deadbanana2:

This is a serve. Also loving the new Taco Bell design that looks like a two floor bank. Can’t wait to get one of those near me.

how sleek and modern of them

9 minutes ago, shoganai said:

I miss camp designs from 80s and 90s. Everything now looks plan and basic like if its an Apple Store

Right? The tackiness was comforting. Now all these places are doing deadly-serious minimalist renovations to fool people into thinking the food isn't fat garbage. They all look like jails. It's ridiculous. I miss when they leaned into the cheapness of it. When I was a kid my local McDonald's had baby blue fake leather banquettes and neon lights on the wall. Now it looks like a check cashing place. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Burger King gives me such nostalgia sometimes.

I actually don't think this is such a bad design though. I like they're keeping the colours similar at least.

it looks like they want to be a smash burger or something. wouldn't be shocked if they did away with combos to put themselves in five guys-shake shack territory.

They need to update the menu as well, because everything is kids-meal sized.

When I did went to BK I always got the BK.

It's been a while since I ate there

4 hours ago, Zaram said:

They still don't have digital ordering?

They do, through their app.

The issue I have with Burger King won't be fixed with a redesign. They used to be my favorite burger chain, but their quality and service has gotten tremendously bad and has been that way for the past 10, or so, years now. I got Burger King for the first time in a long time earlier this year and was promptly reminded as to why I stopped going there, as I sat in line for 25 minutes waiting for food that would be cold by the time I got home five minutes later.

I really don't even eat fast food anymore unless I'm in a pinch for one reason, or another, but Burger King is the last place I'd go to. :deadbanana4:

It looks awful, no wonder they're flopping :coffee:

Also, I went to a BK last month and got stomach infection :heart2:

5 hours ago, VilsonMuqa said:

It looks like that since forever in switzerland?

Yes bc Switzerland is nearly perfect, the rest of the world sucks 

@OP It looks very nice and open

Edited by Archetype

American hungry jacks turned all fancy. It's cute but HJ logo still better :fan2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.