10 female lead songs in the Top 10 of Pop Radio

Green

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

So you agree radio programmers are spamming it instead of audience requesting it? Songs that are big on streams and sales that radio doesn't support initially, eventually get spins. This song has neither yet made the top 10, I ask again who's requesting the song if virtually no one is listening to it on their own accord? :dies:

Radios in the US have never been about people requesting to add a song to their rotation. Apart from the "request top 10," radios will play artists that are "popular" atm. and yes, I do agree that radio programmers are spamming, but it doesn't mean labels are paying radios to play songs, that's actually illegal lol

20 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

Radios in the US have never been about people requesting to add a song to their rotation. Apart from the "request top 10," radios will play artists that are "popular" atm. and yes, I do agree that radio programmers are spamming, but it doesn't mean labels are paying radios to play songs, that's actually illegal lol

Not you acting like even though it's illegal it's still not happening 

:bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Not you acting like even though it's illegal it's still not happening 

:bibliahh:

:gaycat2:

2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

So you agree radio programmers are spamming it instead of audience requesting it? Songs that are big on streams and sales that radio doesn't support initially, eventually get spins. This song has neither yet made the top 10, I ask again who's requesting the song if virtually no one is listening to it on their own accord? :dies:

Streaming audience and radio audience tend to have very different tastes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.