Final: #1 Katy 170k/187k

Duca

6 minutes ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

Haha, Queen. Hopefully, Gaga stans learn to deal with the fact that Perry is a top artist and will never tumble so hard like Artpop did.

Why come for Gaga and Artpop tho? She has nothing to do with this or you want us to remind of you Bon Apetti and Swish Swish. Witness would have TANKED if it wasnt its tour tickets bundle and its second week will prove that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Lemon Drops

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• One Nation

I thought she would do more with like 50 US tour dates but whatever, it's decent considering that

Fuming from LMs aside, are people going to act like there wasn't obviously any added benefits from the tour bundle, or? :skull: 

Edited by Khal

I thought she was over

What happened atrl? 

:)

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

If they're willing to spend like $90 for a ticket, I don't think spending like $14 on a CD annoys them :rip: 

No shade but it seems like it annoys them to even spend $1.29 , let alone $14 :rip:

Katy won! I predicted just over 200k. SPS 225k is perfect for her.

Just now, Optimus said:

No shade but it seems like it annoys them to even spend $1.29 , let alone $14 :rip:

Some people want a full piece of art

qbcI3sa.gif

OT: I lowkey hope she's getting 200k pure sales

Just now, Khal said:

Fuming from LMs aside, are people going to act like there wasn't obviously any added benefits from the tour bundle, or? :skull: 

nobody said it yet 

14 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

tvzkruy.png

YIKES. THIS IS A CLOCK.

15 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

tvzkruy.png

omg this ruthless clock jdjkzbdj:ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Khal said:

too early to tell how much the bundle contributed, they haven't even addressed if it's included or not

m5e2L6n.png

So, every purchased ticket (I mean EVERY) comes with a physical Witness CD whether you like or not, and with a free shipping to boot. 

So, by predicting 200K in sales, how many tickets did she sell?!

With all the dates that went on sale? It's less than 5K per venue.

We'll see who has the last laugh.

Katy won. Yall can see what yall want about that deal. But if I remember correctly people actually have to redeem the code in the first week for it to count. It's amazing regardless in this climate. Sales are severly declining. And let's be real; Katy never did HUGE numbers so this is actually fantastic. There is no severe decline.

Edited by Rock That Beat...

18 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

tvzkruy.png

Karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts. :jonny3: 

QueenofCopyPaste

I was expecting 145-175k :jonny:

:worship2:

Of Madonna's 359,000 sold, trusted sources tell Billboard that somewhere in the area of 185,000 came from the bundle/redemption code. Sacre bleu, you say, doing math: 359 - 180 = 179. Mr. Richie's 199,000 is the true king-making total this week!

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/1098093/editors-note-what-role-did-bundling-and-exclusives-play-in-madonna-and

I believe this is the only time they have qualified how much were from ticket bundles.

@LoveLiveMusic already clocked a member with receipts yet people are still coming in with their SYG-tinged theories. :deadbanana2: 

6 minutes ago, pabloanxiety said:

nobody said it yet 

Well if people agree it contributed, what's all the arguing about then? :rip: 

3 minutes ago, gimmielove said:

too early to tell how much the bundle contributed, they haven't even addressed if it's included or not

m5e2L6n.png

Yeah, we'll probably never know, I'm not sure we know how much it helped with MDNA sales either. I'd be surprised if it wasn't factored into their estimations though

EDIT: Nvm, Billboard did reveal that.

Edited by Khal

So happy for her! ATRL told me she was over, a certain fanbase acting petty is pretty sad :/

Congrats Queen, snatch that biggest female opening week of 2017 :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

So, every purchased ticket (I mean EVERY) comes with a physical Witness CD whether you like or not, and with a free shipping to boot. 

So, by predicting 200K in sales, how many tickets did she sell?!

With all the dates that went on sale? It's less than 5K per venue.

We'll see who has the last laugh.

Not all the albums would have been redeemed, obviously. :skull: Y'all need to stop trying with this free albums angle coz it ain't working out.

This would be good without the tour bundle...  :confused:

My predictions were right! :cm:

12 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

I don't even remember last time there was so much users and guests in HDD thread.

It hasn't been this fun since the iconic "Chart Listings: Final: Rihanna #1 with 239k" Thread: https://classic.atrl.net/?p=12862071.

tumblr_mzz84259Uo1sqdmfko4_250.gif

...Vin