North Korea is preparing to attack South Korea using Hamas tactics

illia

2 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

:ahh:

You were a Russia apologist from the start here. 

Edited by ontherocks

1 hour ago, Konril said:

China - Taiwan next? :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

India - Pakistan after that

Mexico - Southern US states 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

then Dominican Republic - Haiti after, after that 

JustLikeHoney

It's not a coincidence that this is happening while we don't have a Speaker of the House.

Matt Gaetz should be forced out of Congress. We look weak and our allies are being attacked because of it. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, ontherocks said:

All of this seems like a well prepared Russia-China-Iran plan to destabilize the world 

It all happened when we don't have a speaker if the house.  Clearly it was planned with Trump pulling Matt Gaetz strings. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Let me learn how to survive in the woods because lord knows if this escalates, we are gonna have food crisis and a lot of other worst things coming

• Like 1

Seems like everywhere worldwide people be saying "this place about to BLOW."

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Serbia and Dua Lipa's Kosovo after that as well

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Mexico - Southern US states 

The only Mexican citizens who'd do something like this are the cartels and it would mess up their cash flow. Doubt it. 

North Korea spends funds on the military and weapons so this should be taken seriously, however, I think their arsenals at their disposal is outdated. 

If true… it’s over

And it’s very close to being over already.

11 hours ago, Minogue said:

Freedom fighters period slay, right ATRL? :clap3:

or is that the energy only when it comes to attacks on Israel?  

This is very stupid comparison wtf

Ddd some people are really so easily victim to propaganda that we are in a new 9/11 era. :deadbanana4:

The actual reporting in the article: *Hard right government appoints new Defense Minister, a former army general, who on his first day in his role uses the Israel and Palestine conflict as somehow evidence for his long held belief that South Korea must scrap the previous left wing president's military pact with North Korea because it makes South Korea vulnerable in the way Israel was*

The ATRL post: "Wait so it's confirmed that North Korea is going to invade South Korea????"

It's genuinely political and media illiteracy. Hunger for a new Axis of Evil to project Western anxieties on means flattening realities and people somehow ignoring that South Korea currently has a hard right government eager to accelerate militarization and this is the man being quoted:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Minogue said:

Freedom fighters period slay, right ATRL? :clap3:

or is that the energy only when it comes to attacks on Israel?  

This. The US and others have the right to bomb and invade whoever they want. But Israel doesn't have the same right even if their enemy invades them and kills women and children. Is it anti-semitism or anti-semitism? Which one could it be?

OT: Birds of a feather...

On 10/11/2023 at 5:33 PM, Glam said:

This. The US and others have the right to bomb and invade whoever they want. But Israel doesn't have the same right even if their enemy invades them and kills women and children. Is it anti-semitism or anti-semitism? Which one could it be?

OT: Birds of a feather...

Do you think before you type? My ******* God. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INVADE ****. And if anything you should be asking that question THE OTHER WAY ROUND. If Israel has been INVADING and occupying all the West Bank for more than half a century, doesn't the arabs have the right to do the same? Yeah birds of a feather will remain ignorant together I see :clown:  But what can I say if you believe this North Korea thing in the first place lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I could also see China attacking Taiwan. The west is busy in Ukraine and Israel. 

5 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Do you think before you type? My ******* God. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO INVADE ****. And if anything you should be asking that question THE OTHER WAY ROUND. If Israel has been INVADING and occupying all the West Bank for more than half a century, doesn't the arabs have the right to do the same? Yeah birds of a feather will remain ignorant together I see :clown:  But what can I say if you believe this North Korea thing in the first place lmao

The outrage when the US has done much worse is not nearly as big. Did you know that less than 30K people have been killed in this conflict in the past 50 years? Yet millions have died at the hands of the US and is still the greatest country on Earth, right? Everyone loves America and their culture, their singers, their movies, etc. No one cares anymore about what they did in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and a long etc.

Now everyone suddenly cares about muslim lives. Where has that energy been for the past 20 years? That's why this is full-blown antisemitism. The bodies killed by Hamas were still warm and people like you were already shouting "FREE PALESTINE" acting as the spokeperson for the terrorists. The tolerant left is allowed to defend Hamas but I'm not allowed to call you out on your hipocrisy (hence I was banned from the Israel-Palestine thread though I'm not surprised since this is North KoreATRL after all and anything resembling a conservative POV is banned).

Edited by Glam
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Glam said:

Everyone loves America and their culture, their singers, their movies, etc. No one cares anymore about what they did in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan and a long etc.

That is YOU. And you should be ashamed for it yes, so you’re left without a doubt.

8 hours ago, Glam said:

Now everyone suddenly cares about muslim lives. Where has that energy been for the past 20 years? That's why this is full-blown antisemitism. The bodies killed by Hamas were still warm and people like you were already shouting "FREE PALESTINE" acting as the spokeperson for the terrorists. The tolerant left is allowed to defend Hamas but I'm not allowed to call you out on your hipocrisy 

You can’t be this ignorant and stupid. “Where has that energy been for 20 years” do you realize we are not talking about main pop girls rivalry? Does your gay ass live outside this Internet forum? 

And you keep spitting “the left” “the right” and you don’t have a clue about what you’re typing. Open a damn book. You must be the type of person who believes that United Russia and Putin are communist/the left. 

I don’t know who reported you but thanks. I just don’t care, I will ignore you from now on. 

8 hours ago, Glam said:

Yet millions have died at the hands of the US and is still the greatest country on Earth, right?

Wait until you find out what government Israel acts as a military outpost and satellite state for. :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.