Madison Beer - The Spinnin Tour

Bxtch

Oh wow she's coming to Madrid and the venue is quite ambitious I must say. Maybe I'll try to grab some tickets :duca: 

Guess I'll be planning a trip to Spain next year :clap3:

I might go see her :eek:

She was on a Twitter Space and spilled some stuff! 

- There will likely be a band for this tour

- Soundcheck will have songs performed live, she wants a band so she can do whatever songs she feels like in the moment

- Less than 100 M&G's available, 300/200 for the other VIP Packages

- She changed the tour name three weeks ago, she thought Silence Between Songs Tour was a mouthful + SBS isn't the only project she'll be performing (Hinting at her new EP that's coming later this year)

- Spinnin might be a theme for the show

- She has a lot of cool elements in mind besides visuals for the tour (My guess is staging/props)

Edited by inyourarea

Oooh, I figured this was coming. But I’m hyped for the LA show being at the Greek and it’s official. Glad it’s going on sale at noon and there is no credit card presales or VF first tomorrow and get it out of the way. Very huge upgrade from The Wiltern so her doing The Greek is a major jump. Bummer it’s on a weekday. But it’s summer so I’ll give it a pass.

I’ll check out Upsahl’s music but I’m surprised Charlotte isn’t opening for the LA show. 

23 minutes ago, inyourarea said:

She was on a Twitter Space and spilled some stuff! 

- There will likely be a band for this tour

- Soundcheck will have songs performed live, she wants a band so she can do whatever songs she feels like in the moment

- Less than 100 M&G's available, 300/200 for the other VIP Packages

- She changed the tour name three weeks ago, she thought Silence Between Songs Tour was a mouthful + SBS isn't the only project she'll be performing (Hinting at her new EP that's coming later this year)

- Spinnin might be a theme for the show

- She has a lot of cool elements in mind besides visuals for the tour (My guess is staging/props)

I like how she’s transparent with the fans and wants to make sure the packages are worth the price instead of just a photo and early entry. I am fine without M&G and she said she wasn’t gonna do one, I would rather have the super fans try for that one. I figure the setlist might switch up every night with the band being added. 

53 minutes ago, inyourarea said:

Couldn't this mean she's performing old stuff?

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Couldn't this mean she's performing old stuff?

That too!

She mentioned on Zach Sang there will be Life Support songs played and maybe one or two off of As She Pleases

I love Charlotte Lawrence this should be a great tour

5 hours ago, emile20 said:

I love Charlotte Lawrence this should be a great tour

Bummer she's not opening for the LA show, surprised she isn't. Her space today put things into perspective and I appreciate how artists are super transparent.

Did anyone get their pre-sale code for the European shows? Cause I didn't yet :'( 

I mean, I don't think my show will sell out immediately, but I would prefer to just get my tickets right away.

12 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Did anyone get their pre-sale code for the European shows? Cause I didn't yet :'( 

I mean, I don't think my show will sell out immediately, but I would prefer to just get my tickets right away.

Just got mine a minute ago!

Spoiler
Spoiler

The presale code is SWEETRELIEF

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Just got mine a minute ago!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

The presale code is SWEETRELIEF

Oh yeah, just got mine too! Thanks :hug: 

Secured a ticket - so excited to see her live finally :party: 

I still remember watching that Life Support online concert and I'm so so excited to actually see her in person!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, inyourarea said:

That too!

She mentioned on Zach Sang there will be Life Support songs played and maybe one or two off of As She Pleases

Love that! "Fools" definitely fits alongside "Home To Another One". It could have actually fit as the needed additional uptempo moment on "Silence Between Songs".

On 10/9/2023 at 7:16 PM, thatsmydemi said:

Oh wow she's coming to Madrid and the venue is quite ambitious I must say. Maybe I'll try to grab some tickets :duca: 

Yeah... Will she sell out? :deadbanana: it's quite big here, basically an arena.

10 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Yeah... Will she sell out? :deadbanana: it's quite big here, basically an arena.

She could do like Demi, who kept opening new sections as tickets were selling out. Demi only had the floor section and two other sections available when tickets went on sale. Then, as tickets began to sell out, they opened like 4 more sections. 

But not even Demi could sell it completely (there were like 2-4 more sections that remained closed) and she was big when she came. I doubt Madison will tbh.

so happy she's coming to Manchester !! :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.