Trans conservatives vs Trans liberals - Messy Jubilee debate

Bloodflowers.

2 hours ago, abelfenty said:

The absolute mess :bibliahh:

Blossom, Alexander and Shane made a podcast together and talked about their experience on set.

Blossom accuses Blaire of calling her ugly, but says it was edited out the video. She also says that she didn’t threaten Blaire on set (even tho she did and the evidence is clearly in the original video :rip:). Blossom believes Blaire is behind the episode and pitched the idea to Jubilee. 

Alexander says he had ‘history’ with Blaire and that she had Alexander blocked on social media.  Blaire reveals that said ‘history’ was her reacting to one of his videos years ago (in which she debunks misinformation they spread), and that it was them that had actually blocked Blaire. Alexander then calls Blaire a terrorist :rip:. They also say that they overheard Blaire before the shoot saying “I’m not here to change my mind about anything.” 

I’m gonna need Jubilee to release the full unedited tapes 

The amount of lies they told within the first 5 minutes I can't. They also said they won the debate like :deadbanana4:

Edited by Taeyong
  • Haha 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloo

• awesomepossum

• Communion

• JanStan

I don’t agree with most of Blaire’s positions, but she won the debate because she remained calm and came with clear, coherent arguments. While the liberals devolved into personal attacks, emotional outbursts and victimhood reflexes.

• Like 5

The edgelord tweens on here going "QUEEN BLAIRE WON!!! GOOD ARGUMENTS SIMPLY WIN!!!". :deadbanana4:

The praise for her "arguments" yet not a single user able to articulate what even a single argument of her's was.

Can someone who thinks she won the debate answer the question she avoided about what someone who passes to many people but would be harassed by a transphobic individual should do when deciding to use the bathroom they'd feel most safe in? Blaire is constantly misgendered on Twitter. Conservatives call her a deviant sexual groomer. Is she meant to run to the men's room if a TERF started yelling at her in a public space? "I'm not saying it's about passing but the girls who get it get it" is not an argument of logic - it's a fallacy. Someone explain, quickly. :celestial5:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

When Blaire White's fascists friends are walking us all to the re-education camps, I hope I get the chance to cackle to her face, but I don't think I will recognize her once all her healthcare is taken away.

If she's lucky, Watt Malsh will personally make sure she ends up getting forced-married to Arielle Scarcella. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 10/15/2023 at 5:55 PM, Communion said:

The edgelord tweens on here going "QUEEN BLAIRE WON!!! GOOD ARGUMENTS SIMPLY WIN!!!". :deadbanana4:

The praise for her "arguments" yet not a single user able to articulate what even a single argument of her's was.

Can someone who thinks she won the debate answer the question she avoided about what someone who passes to many people but would be harassed by a transphobic individual should do when deciding to use the bathroom they'd feel most safe in? Blaire is constantly misgendered on Twitter. Conservatives call her a deviant sexual groomer. Is she meant to run to the men's room if a TERF started yelling at her in a public space? "I'm not saying it's about passing but the girls who get it get it" is not an argument of logic - it's a fallacy. Someone explain, quickly. :celestial5:

You're singling out literally the only thing she failed to offer a solution to but conveniently have nothing to say about the nonsense coming out of Blossom and Alex's mouths for an hour and a half.

The conservatives won by default because the aforementioned were acting stupid and had nothing of value to say. They answered none of the prompts given and wasted no time to go off topic in an effort to paint themselves as victims.

Not labeling yourself a conservative doesn't automatically make you progressive (or articulate), as we all saw in this debate.

Edited by dumbsparce

these updates :rip: youtube keeps pushing 

wish they could have picked better ppl for the left wing :rip:

Edited by SmittenCake

Ewww Blaire White, no thank you. I actively try to stay away from her content.

On 10/17/2023 at 5:55 PM, SmittenCake said:

these updates :rip: youtube keeps pushing 

wish they could have picked better ppl for the left wing :rip:

I hate Blaire's fans, like girl the comments under this video are next level brainrot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.