Trans conservatives vs Trans liberals - Messy Jubilee debate

Bloodflowers.

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

You mean… the conservative movement that is doing these things against the LGBTQ+ community? :priceless:
Are you seriously suggesting the queer community is… responsible for the fearmongering being perpetuated against them?

I would answer you but I don’t think you’re asking the question with any sincere interest in my response. I’ll leave it at that.

• Like 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloo

• awesomepossum

• Communion

• JanStan

7 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I would answer you but I don’t think you’re asking the question with any sincere interest in my response. I’ll leave it at that.

Seeing this response to the objectively toxic masc4masc nonsense:

The fact you equate a person stating their preference on a hook up site to self hate tells me all i need to know about you. Have a nice life. 

You’re right, I really am not interested in the worldview of someone who still operates in the Queer As Folk circuit party  six-pack view of gay male society :priceless:

On 10/10/2023 at 7:13 PM, PoisonPill said:

The number of massive generalizations and assumptions in this single post :deadbanana4:

It is not a generalization. They’re votes and laws speak for themselves lol

The Republican Party has labeled trans as a boogeyman. Even if not every republicans is anti trans they are aligned still with the party who wants to erase them. You cannot be an ally aligning with that EVER

Sure the democrats aren’t the best but I’d rather be with the party that tries than be with the party who wants you gone. 

Edited by FreeXone

11 hours ago, Power love said:

Blossom is getting dragged hard by literally everybody left or right. 

If you go to YouTube or Twitter she’s getting dragged from filth :deadbanana2:

I hope she’s staying off line :biblio:

Jubilee always gets the worst for the left 

I think they do it on purpose. Blaire could EASILY get ate the **** up, just as Candace owens and the rest of them but they always get the worst to debate with. 

Edited by FreeXone

trans non-binary??? :deadbanana2:

16 hours ago, PinkLamborghini said:

Your AVI! :heart: Long live the queen! I'd do anything to have her back.

A while back someone asked for her signature and she said no that she isn't a celebrity anymore. Japan move different 😭

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FreeXone said:

It is not a generalization. They’re votes and laws speak for themselves lol

The Republican Party has labeled trans as a boogeyman. Even if not every republicans is anti trans they are aligned still with the party who wants to erase them. You cannot be an ally aligning with that EVER

Sure the democrats aren’t the best but I’d rather be with the party that tries than be with the party who wants you gone. 

I agree with your position now that you’ve modified your language from “conservative people” to the “Republican Party.”

On 10/10/2023 at 11:20 PM, Taeyong said:

I don't think some people know the difference. And that's not shade but people always lump all conservatives with being Republican

What conservative beliefs are compatible with the democratic parties platform? 

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, JanStan said:

The fact you equate a person stating their preference on a hook up site to self hate tells me all i need to know about you. Have a nice life. 

You really haven't thought much about homophobia, huh?

3 hours ago, Bloo said:

You really haven't thought much about homophobia, huh?

I’m probably gonna regret asking this, but what in the holy hell are you talking about? You and the others that replied to my post are UNHINGED. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I’m probably gonna regret asking this, but what in the holy hell are you talking about? You and the others that replied to my post are UNHINGED. 

It's genuinely and bafflingly simple: people that make masc4masc their identity are demonstrating clear symptoms of internalized homophobia. It is one thing to have a type. But when you look down upon non-masculine gay men or begin to view feminine gay men as "the problem" with the gay community, then yes, you are part of the problem and are letting your own internalized homophobia cause harm.

This is a well-researched phenomenon even [x].

Regardless, this is a thing that many gay men think about generally because they've had experienced insecurities of being too feminine or not masculine enough. That then leads them to wonder why they feel that way. I'm sorry, but this is all pretty simple stuff.

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Bloo said:

It's genuinely and bafflingly simple: people that make masc4masc their identity are demonstrating clear symptoms of internalized homophobia. It is one thing to have a type. But when you look down upon non-masculine gay men or begin to view feminine gay men as "the problem" with the gay community, then yes, you are part of the problem and are letting your own internalized homophobia cause harm.

This is a well-researched phenomenon even [x].

Regardless, this is a thing that many gay men think about generally because they've had experienced insecurities of being too feminine or not masculine enough. That then leads them to wonder why they feel that way. I'm sorry, but this is all pretty simple stuff.

Sheesh. Let me guess. You believe all identity’s are valid. You can be non binary, a woman with a full beard, a pregnant man etc etc. But identify as a masculine person who wants to connect with a person who identifies as masculine and then you’re a self hating and homophobic gay.

Here’s a wake up call for you and others like you. No one has to hide who or what type of people theyre attracted to so that YOU dont feel insecure. The delusions of grandeur and sense of entitlement that someone must have, to think they are so important, that other people have to mold who and how they seek out relationships so they feel ok about themselves is literally unhinged behavior. And then to say they hate THEMSELVES when you’re the one dictating who they should be attracted to? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get off the internet. It’s destroying your ability to think rationally. No joke. 

Edited by JanStan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, JanStan said:

Sheesh. Let me guess. You believe all identity’s are valid. You can be non binary, a woman with a full beard, a pregnant man etc etc. But identify as a masculine person who wants to connect with a person who identifies as masculine and then you’re a self hating and homophobic gay.

Here’s a wake up call for you and others like you. No one has to hide who or what type of people theyre attracted to so that YOU dont feel insecure. The delusions of grandeur and sense of entitlement that someone must have, to think they are so important, that other people have to mold who and how they seek out relationships so they feel ok about themselves is literally unhinged behavior. And then to say they hate THEMSELVES when you’re the one dictating who they should be attracted to? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get off the internet. It’s destroying your ability to think rationally. No joke. 

Again, you need to read more.

• Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, Namie-Knowles said:

A while back someone asked for her signature and she said no that she isn't a celebrity anymore. Japan move different 😭

OT: Not to derail the discussion at hand, but Namie was approached in public recently? When and where was this?! I miss her so much, I thought my faves would always release music:sosad:

This was a difficult watch, and unsurprisingly the comment sections and social media overall has been coming to Blair's defense. I think Blossom could've better conducted herself, she allowed her emotions to get the best of her. Blair's conduct wasn't any better, she kept interrupting people as they were talking and couldn't seem to control her facial expressions. Some fair points were raised on both sides, but it's clear that the liberal side had little to no data to back up some of their claims. If only Vice didn't answer to Saudi Arabia's government, they've done similar videos in the past that were 10x better than what Jubilee has been putting out. 

Edited by Jormungand

6 hours ago, Bloo said:

Again, you need to read more.

No. You need to get out of the echo chamber that has convinced you that thinking the way you do is ok. There’s grass outside of said chamber. You’ll like it I promise. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Finally got around to watch the full thing. It's sad that common logic nowadays is considered a "conservative" way of thinking. The liberals kept deflecting and were going on tangents that lead nowhere. No cohesive thoughts or solid arguments to counter what the other side was saying. They completely set themselves up.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2023 at 4:40 AM, FreeXone said:

Look I do believe some in the left make trans looks BAD and I agree with some points Blair’s makes but with the current political climate this should be an IN HOME CONVERSATION not spread out for the right to use against us. 

The fact that nobody publicly disagrees with the left that makes look trans people bad is part of the cause why the current political climate is the way this is. 

• Thanks 1

The way these “debates” are just platforms for monetized engagement. Let’s put extreme opposition and watch them belittle and dehumanize each other without any intention of resolution or of reaching a common ground. 

and let’s let this fight echo into every platform it gets reposted on. 

it’s useless fodder for the cronically online’’s outrage addiction.

I hope I live to see a day where my communities struggles and traumas aren’t paraded around for clickbate infighting 

Edited by Mornings

1 hour ago, Mornings said:

The way these “debates” are just platforms for monetized engagement. Let’s put extreme opposition and watch them belittle and dehumanize each other without any intention of resolution or of reaching a common ground. 

and let’s let this fight echo into every platform it gets reposted on. 

it’s useless fodder for the cronically online’’s outrage addiction.

I hope I live to see a day where my communities struggles and traumas aren’t paraded around for clickbate infighting 

I mean these debates are first and foremost entertainment. They still are interesting and offer food for thought though bc the vast majority of people watching them are not extremists like the people participating in them. And mind you, this is not exclusive to subjects regarding the queer community. I don't think they'd be productive in any way if the people participating did not have opposite stances or weren't passionate about them. They could choose individuals that perhaps are a little chiller in their demeanor but who would watch? If this panel in particular was full of Saras or Shanes I wouldn't have made it past the 5 minute mark much like most presidential debates. The spice is essential.

Edited by dumbsparce

28 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I mean these debates are first and foremost entertainment. They still are interesting and offer food for thought though bc the vast majority of people watching them are not extremists like the people participating in them. And mind you, this is not exclusive to subjects regarding the queer community. I don't think they'd be productive in any way if the people participating did not have opposite stances or weren't passionate about them. They could choose individuals that perhaps are a little chiller in their demeanor but who would watch? If this panel in particular was full of Saras or Shanes I wouldn't have made it past the 5 minute mark much like most presidential debates. The spice is essential.

Yeah I don't like that they are using this to watch trans people argue with each other. I wouldn't like them using any hot topic in this type of set up though. People(or at least he vast majority) who watch aren't trying to learn or be productive. They just want to justify their intense need to argue and prove themselves right. This type of media is more detrimental and causes more arguments than it does unification and harmony within the groups they highlight.

Edited by Mornings

18 minutes ago, Mornings said:

Yeah I don't like that they are using this to watch trans people argue with each other. I wouldn't like them using any hot topic in this type of set up though. People(or at least he vast majority) who watch aren't trying to learn or be productive. They just want to justify their intense need to argue and prove themselves right. This type of media is more detrimental and causes more arguments than it does unification and harmony within the groups they highlight.

Considering there are 10s of reaction videos already from people who are either liberals or conservatives, yes, you're absolutely correct. They are beneficial though to viewers who are more neutral, which from what I know, is a rare occurence in the US especially within the queer community so in that sense yes, it really looks like a bunch of transgenders trying to outsmart each other when they were supposed to inform people outside their community about their issues.

Edited by dumbsparce

19 hours ago, Jormungand said:

OT: Not to derail the discussion at hand, but Namie was approached in public recently? When and where was this?! I miss her so much, I thought my faves would always release music:sosad:

This was a difficult watch, and unsurprisingly the comment sections and social media overall has been coming to Blair's defense. I think Blossom could've better conducted herself, she allowed her emotions to get the best of her. Blair's conduct wasn't any better, she kept interrupting people as they were talking and couldn't seem to control her facial expressions. Some fair points were raised on both sides, but it's clear that the liberal side had little to no data to back up some of their claims. If only Vice didn't answer to Saudi Arabia's government, they've done similar videos in the past that were 10x better than what Jubilee has been putting out. 

I miss Namie too :cries2:

Anyways....The thing is, Blaire's followers expect her to be disruptive and rude. When she does it, they're like "ooooh sassy queen :heart:," but when somebody matches her energy, all hell breaks loose. I do also think Jubilee did the liberal side a disservice by not bringing in someone with a big platform like Blaire's on the left side and making sure to have people who actually gave good arguments. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 9:10 PM, PoisonPill said:

I think you’re confusing “conservative” with “US Republican Party”

On 10/10/2023 at 10:20 PM, Taeyong said:

I don't think some people know the difference. And that's not shade but people always lump all conservatives with being Republican

I mean, Blaire has called herself a Republican before.

The absolute mess :bibliahh:

Blossom, Alexander and Shane made a podcast together and talked about their experience on set.

Blossom accuses Blaire of calling her ugly, but says it was edited out the video. She also says that she didn’t threaten Blaire on set (even tho she did and the evidence is clearly in the original video :rip:). Blossom believes Blaire is behind the episode and pitched the idea to Jubilee. 

Alexander says he had ‘history’ with Blaire and that she had Alexander blocked on social media.  Blaire reveals that said ‘history’ was her reacting to one of his videos years ago (in which she debunks misinformation they spread), and that it was them that had actually blocked Blaire. Alexander then calls Blaire a terrorist :rip:. They also say that they overheard Blaire before the shoot saying “I’m not here to change my mind about anything.” 

I’m gonna need Jubilee to release the full unedited tapes 

Edited by abelfenty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.