Trans conservatives vs Trans liberals - Messy Jubilee debate

Bloodflowers.

This was definitely the most personal debate by far in Jubilee's history. The girls are FIGHTING fighting.

hOVDCIO.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloo

• awesomepossum

• Communion

• JanStan

the first 15 seconds :bibliahh: i clicked that mess out right away

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the first 15 seconds :bibliahh: i clicked that mess out right away

Girl if you thought that was messy, at the end of the video when they film their final statements infront of everybody gets even more messier than that first interaction :deadbanana2:

The whole debate was a MESS, Blaire and Blossom almost started to throw hands around 10 minutes into the debate too ksksksksk :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Girl if you thought that was messy, at the end of the video when they film their final statements infront of everybody gets even more messier than that first interaction :deadbanana2:

The whole debate was a MESS, Blaire and Blossom almost started to throw hands around 10 minutes into the debate too ksksksksk :toofunny3:

Out of curiosity I just skipped to a random part of the video and the first thing I hear is Blaire saying "Someone get a Xanax for her" :deadbanana4: What is this mess?

• Thumbs Down 1

What business does a trans women have being conservative? Baby, they still want you dead, like... what's not clicking? :gaycat5:

Blair's face when Alexander started speaking up :deadbanana2:

I opened expecting Blaire :dies: Let me tune in for the mess 

13 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Out of curiosity I just skipped to a random part of the video and the first thing I hear is Blaire saying "Someone get a Xanax for her" :deadbanana4: What is this mess?

this was a modern day Jerry Springer show :ahh:

• Haha 1

sorry but that trans girl with the glasses is so frustrating. she literally has the weakest possible counter arguments and makes up stuff about people to use as arguments.

• Like 1

really dont wanna even bother with this coz it ends up being right wing/transphobic bait 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I'm sorry but so far Blair is clearing (16 minutes)

These being the Trans conservatives when conservatives themselves would call them predators like bffr

LUuQx5w.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

the trans conserative woman with the bird nest on her head says that she doesn't go to the women's bathroom today coz she doesn't think she passes and wants to respect biological women

but then says she went to the womens bathroom 6 years ago when she initially started to transition 

i - 

vExt3N9.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

The way I knew Blaire would be on the cover before I opened this thread. :rip: 

I refuse to watch this. Jubilee videos are so unproductive and just serve controversy for clicks. I'm sure it was terrible.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

blaire saying she spends her entire life promoting whats good for trans ppl i -

vExt3N9.gif

• Like 2

The comment sections for Jubilee videos support the "conservative" sides 95% of the time. :rip:

• Like 4

trans conservatives are truly a brain dead group are ppl. One party is expanding health rights and protections while the conservatives are taking those rights away like :doc:

Yeah I couldn’t stomach this…

But they really needed Kat Blaque, Contra, Jessie Gender etc… idk, just a left-leaning trans influencer that could really hold Blaire down and deliver some real counter-arguments.

I watched ten minutes and that was enough.

• Like 8

This was so messy :deadbanana: Truly the Jerry Springer Show of our generation. Jubilee needs to cut it with “let’s find middle ground :alexz3:” because no one there is actually willing to hear what the other side is saying.

Blaire had me cackling. The way she could barely look anyone in the eye, always saying something under her breath, not letting the non binary guy breathe… she was something else.

Blossom made good points here and there, but the way she would just spoke over everyone even after being asked to let someone else speak :doc: The rest of the cast was pretty boring, except for Sasha and Shane in certain moments.

Sasha was the eye candy of the episode :smitten:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.