Nathan Dawe & Bebe Rexha - "Heart Still Beating"

Alex

Snippet:

Out October 27

Edited by Alex

Theres another snippet from August floating around as well

The instrumental sounds great but I‘m a bit concerned that Eliza Rose might be a bad choice as vocalist. Her latest songs are very weird with these pitched vocals all the time. 

1 hour ago, Teacher said:

The instrumental sounds great but I‘m a bit concerned that Eliza Rose might be a bad choice as vocalist. Her latest songs are very weird with these pitched vocals all the time. 

What is up with people not having faith in Bebe being able to carry a song by herself. A second singer wasn't needed especially if the song ends up being under 3 minutes with no bridge or final chorus 

• Like 1

DJs are really milking this 90’s sound at the moment, I knew it would sound like this before I even clicked the snippet. :rip: That being said, it sounds good and like it’s a little bit more creative than some other dance songs out at the moment so I’m perched. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 4:48 PM, Teacher said:

New teaser. Idk what to think about the vocals tbh. 

The video was removed? Does she sound bad like too autotuned or whatever 

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

The video was removed? Does she sound bad like too autotuned or whatever 

It‘s still working for me. She doesn‘t sound bad. I simply expected more ‚emotional’ vocals. Most people will probably like it. 

8 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Now how the hell did he get her

She's the queen of jumping on DJ tracks lately so I'm not shocked.

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

21 minutes ago, Teacher said:

It‘s still working for me. She doesn‘t sound bad. I simply expected more ‚emotional’ vocals. Most people will probably like it. 

While I'm here for the DJ songs and hole that we get the deluxe edition of Bebe and an album full of Sacrifice/Call On Me she needs better management because the material and talent is there. But the way that they completely botched her rollout is insane. Don't we also have an Alok and NOTD coming as well before the year ends too? Feed us Bebe!

I am hyped for this one, the snippet sounds so good! Sacrifice better hold onto it's wig.

So after listening to the full I can tell that it‘s pretty solid. The only part I really don‘t like is the verse after the first drop. The way she sings ‚cool‘ triggers me for whatever reason. 

The verses are a little clunky but the chorus is excellent 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.