olivia debuts capitalist and elitist behavior

Karla Cabello

A true capitalist like some MPGs wouldn’t sell tickets for only $25 and give all the proceeds to charity.  

• Like 2

Olivia Rodrigo has announced a surprise show in Los Angeles tomorrow night as part of a new partnership with American Express. The card member-only concert takes place tomorrow, October 9 at the Theatre at the Ace Hotel, located in downtown LA. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. PT and show time is at 8 p.m.Tickets are only $25 and will be available exclusively for American Express cardholders. Tickets go on sale today, October 8 at 10 a.m. PT through AXS.com. Amex says all proceeds from ticket sales will go towards Fund 4 Good, Rodrigo’s new nonprofit that supports female-focused causes like women’s education and reproductive rights.

Source

• Like 7

Hahaha as if holding an American Express would qualify one to be "elite"... CRINGEEE oh doll, you've got a lot to learn x :gaycat5:

Anyway, good for her, I see this is a charity concert, we love a philanthropist queen. :celestial:

for a last minute show of an artist with a huge level of demand, i kinda think it’s an okay way to stop site crashes/ overwhelming traffic

Isn't her fan base mainly Gen Z tweens? Guess the show will be filled with mainly casual listeners... Lol

most of the girls have done private shows for big companies/higher end clientele or even film commercials for credit card companies so this isn’t that shocking…it’s just part of the main pop girl package :mandown:

• Like 2

Does anyone have this as their bank? Is it better than delta 

AmEx is the second most popular credit card provider in the US, who thinks it's exclusive?

Edited by stoopidjenna
typo
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, byzantium said:

A true capitalist like some MPGs wouldn’t sell tickets for only $25 and give all the proceeds to charity.  

She’s a true capitalist . Turning on dynamic pricing but the calling them charity tickets but not disclosing what percentage she is donating to personal charity. 

All pop girls are capitalist on their tours.

Amex =/= rich

trust me, I use mine at ALDI :skull:

• Like 1

She said **** you to the low credit score people how ****** up is that.

Wow so people with a credit score under 600 need to pay MORE to see her? Electric 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets

I don't think this is the drag you think it is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.